• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

TinyPic is shutting down

Years
  • gmLwyKw.png

This is what appears whenever you go to TinyPic's website. Can't say I'll miss them especially with how they handled image hosting and recycling of image links over time.

Years
  • Heh. I remember using tinypic at one point. Though that was years and years ago.

RIP tinypic.

Although I'm surprised Imageshack outlasted them.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
  • lmfao.

People used tinypic? When?
    Rip, though. I never used it, well, I did, when my computer had viruses back in 2008, but that's it.

It was a slow and painful death of a barely remembered image hosting site.

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    I can't say I'm surprised at all. The thing that bothers me is that they are promoting Photobucket lmao.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    "use our sister site photobucket"

lol ur cute

but wow I didn't know tinypic was around. Can't say I'm surprised either to see it go.

Years
  • I jumped on the imgur train back when their images only had four randomly-generated characters in them :')

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Tinypic is still a thing??? I thought it was honestly gone already. :x

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    I hope it doesn't die that soon, I still have a lot to transfer. :laugh-squinted:
    gonna have to hurry up on that transfer, idk how much longer I can refrain from destroying it

Tinypic is still a thing??? I thought it was honestly gone already. :x
    Probably feels like it was dead already due to imgur's popularity and the fact that we banned use of tinypic urls a few years ago

Noblejanobii

The Maddest Shaymin
    Years
  • I used Tinypic for a long time until I discovered Imgur and then eventually started using discord servers for this sort of thing. Still it's sad to see them go. RIP Tinypic.

Years
  • I remember when I made use of it but that was many years ago. It's become awful and clunky. Just logged in to see if I had anything stored worth saving, but it's ridiculously glitchy with the album/image numbers changing depending on the page I go too. Hopefully this doesn't mean I can actually access other people's content. /:

Last edited:

DigitalMewtwo

Somewhere on the digital spectrum
    Years
  • gonna have to hurry up on that transfer, idk how much longer I can refrain from destroying it

Probably feels like it was dead already due to imgur's popularity and the fact that we banned use of tinypic urls a few years ago

😂 I only have so much space to work with! So it's still going to take some time. Gotta delete some stuff to free up more space.

Years
  • i wonder if theres a way for me to bulk download all my stuff from tinypic
    i have a lot out there..

Last edited:

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
  • A lot of my stuff on tinypic are from like 2005-2009 and probably gone. I never really used it and went to Photobucket and now imgur so I can't say I'll miss it. Might try to retrieve my account and see if there's anything worth saving.

Last edited:
    Back