• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your Ability

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
What pokémon ability do you think suits you the most?

What ability would you most want to have - even if you have to admit it might not be the same answer as above? :)

Years
ANGER POINT. Nah... probably Analytic to be honest. Maybe Defiant actually. But probably Analytic but I'm not super computer level.

I think Dark Aura would be great to have.

pkmin3033

My ability would probably be either Defeatist or Contrary, because I'm difficult. Or Early Bird, maybe.

I'd love to have Drizzle, so I could live in perpetual rain and make everyone around me miserable. xD

Years
My ability would probably be comatose or slow start. I have potential but am rather disorganized. I am a daydreamer, and often plan or talk about what I'm going to do for an eternity, without ever getting it done. Even when I set my mind to something, this Milotic works at a very slow pace. Try as I might I have gotten k.o.ed before I finished.

What ability would I like? Queenly Majesty or Victory Star sound nice.

Reactions: noa
Years
My ability would probably be either Defeatist or Contrary, because I'm difficult. Or Early Bird, maybe.

I'd love to have Drizzle, so I could live in perpetual rain and make everyone around me miserable. xD

Whereas I might plump for Drought since I hate the cold haha. Actually better make it Desolate Land for good measure.

Also I quite like the idea of having Flash Fire so I could be immune to fire. I could unleash my inner Targaryen.

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen yesterday
My ability would be Early Bird, since I'm usually awake and active around 5:00 AM.

I'd like to have Swift Swim, to speed up my swimming.

Inner Rhymes

Rhythm & Poetry.
Years
Mine would have to be slow start. I'm just so lazy to get around my academic work which is worrying since I'm in my final semester.

I really wish I had speed boost. Haha.

Years
Forewarn. I usually have a pretty good hunch of when something bad is going to happen before it does.

I'm not sure which ability I would rather have though. Telepathy, I guess?

LadyJirachu

Fluffy and Elegant :3
Years
I kinda like me having Contrary.

That way, if anyone tries to make me feel bad for being 'girly', i actually can feel more powerful from the insult (instead of weakened) :P

noa

sleeping cutie
Years
Definitely slow start- it can take me awhile to ease into a job or a task, but when i've got the hang of it, I can perform very well.

LadyJirachu

Fluffy and Elegant :3
Years
I would say Cute Charm would suit me, 'cuz its a cuteness based ability, but it only wows the opposite sex, though......so it would be useless trying to use it against the super cutie pie Korrina <///3 And really she's all I really care for in terms of 'a partner' right now...annnnnd i've barely been into guys at all since i fell for her.....(it still feels weird xD i used to be sooooo into the opposite sex....'Korrina' is a mysterious little thing O////o)

EmTheGhost

I say a lot of words
Years
  • Age 24
  • Ohio
  • Seen Mar 24, 2023
Ability I'd have: Rattled
Ability I'd like to have: Serene Grace

...Pretty much speaks for itself. :B

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Pixilate! Not only would it turn my normal, boring human attacks into Fairy attacks, but I'm already a pixel artist so it works two-fold!

budube

Hi I'm Cube
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 10, 2024
Probably Comatose or Analytic.
Hidden Ability: Insomnia

I would like to have: Poison Touch.

Back