• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon characters with the worst hairstyles

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
Years
  • I was going to only do this for game protagonists, but now knowing that there are way too many characters in this franchise with really, really dumb hair, basically this is a discussion thread for basically anybody in the games who just have incredibly questionable hairdos. So yeah, like the title says, what do you think?

Now, I'm just gonna sit back and watch everyone talk about the BW2 protagonists 2 guys from the gen8 postgame with the literal sword and shield hair.

Adam Levine

[color=#ffffff][font="Century Gothic"]I have tried
    Years
  • Yeah, my thoughts exactly. Sordward and Shielbert don't have much competition. Colress's hair looks stupid or cool depending on how you look at it, though, so he's definitely a contender.

Piers's hair is equally as wacky, too. These character designs are getting wackier each generation.

faf

[b][color=#1acc14]Queen of Dragons[/color][/b]
    Years
  • I'm personally fine with wacky hairstyles. However, what is up with Sordbert and Shielbert's hair? They could have had much more classy hair with some sort of sword/shield accessories (maybe actually have them carry them like a knight would) but oh no let shape their hairs as a sword and shield.

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    lol all I could think of was sordward when I read the title. The guys hair is so bad it's really hard to think of anyone else. Maybe sinnoh elite four member aaron for having a huge piece of his hair stick up like a bug antenna pretty dumb imo

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
  • Aaaww. I was gonna' mention Sordbert and Shieldbert. They were the first to come to mind.

Jessie's hair. I've always wondered how much hair spray she uses to keep it up like that.

Commander Saturn

Information Broker
    Years
  • I think that most in Team Galactic have been mocked for their hair, cough, but it's called style! Sordbert and Shielbert's hairstyles are so bizarre that I can not help but adore them.

The only two hairstyles that have ever bothered me in Pokemon were Jesse and Iris'.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
  • Sorward and Shielbert's hair are like that on purpose though, so. Their hair is intentionally made to look like Sword and Shield's so I don't see how that's "bad". Just ridiculous. But it's supposed to be that way.

Anyway, Blaine. Bye.

Years
  • Sordward and Shielbert's names were spelled several different ways here to the point where I had to google to remember what the right spelling was lol

Diantha. Her hair isn't weird to the level of the above but it looks really bad and ruins her entire design imo. If she had better hair, she would look so much different and her whole design would be a lot better :(

Years
  • In terms of female characters with bad hair... I think Lusamine's hair is up there, that kind of geometric, algebra hair is just not my favorite thing in the world. Gardenia's quaffed mushroom hair is also not my favorite.
    As for male characters, Sordward's hair more so than Shieldbert's honestly. The way it wobbles in game is very reminiscent of... something else irl, it's very disturbing lol. Like the names of the characters are already so uncreative but now the hair choices are even more uncreative. B2W2 male protagonist's (aka Nate) hair just looks odd, like it looks kinda of like the grass patches but with hair instead.

Colress's hair I actually don't mind, I actually feel like he'd look worse without those blue saturn rings orbiting his hair.

Hocus_Pokemon

Psychic Master
    Years
  • So weird!

Pokemon characters with the worst hairstyles

Back