• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: The Rad Reds (No Blues Allowed)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
Years

• Team Red Hangout

May has come, and with it The Treehouse has been split into two parties. You are part of the Red Regiment, and your goal is to defeat the Blue Brigade in several to be announced trials, and take control of The Treehouse.

For the duration of this challenge, this thread will serve as your dcc. That's right, there will be no main dcc. Here you will do all of the normal dcc things, but also meet with your group and keep track of your points - which I will get to in a minute. And please, do not look at the other team's thread. There will be a week in the future where looking at the thread would just ruin the fun for everyone, so if you could just get into the habit of not looking in there now then that would be great.

Now onwards to points. Points will be decided to how well you stick to the theme. Some weeks there will be special ways that points will be tallied, but overall the idea is one post that follows the theme equates to one point. It would be nice if you could make your first post in this thread reserved for scorekeeping purposes. Any other scorekeeping details will be given in the weekly theme. At the end of the week, two points will be given out. Some weeks a team might get one point, and other weeks they might get both. It really just depends on your performance.

The Weekly Theme
    Spoiler:

The following people are your brothers and sisters, you will be fighting together for control over The Treehouse.

Team Red​

Spoiler:

Team Blue (rek 'em)
    Spoiler:

Got an idea for a theme? Message one of the mods. We're open to any and all suggestions :)

Last edited:
    Years
  • I'm glad I get the cool guys, but red is totally not my color it just doesn't match well with me

But let's hope we can get out of this with success!

Flushed

never eat raspberries
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    lol gl this week teammates, I post like once a week in this section

Years
  • I'm just gonna go add a hashtag to my sig... colored in so much red

Now this is making me want to wear an avatar/sig of something red-colored

#teamradreds

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
    Years
  • GHbNuxz.gif

Let's get this thing going and kick some cerulean ass, huh!? >:D

Gligar

Bruhfication Sayan
    Years
  • Ay bruhs. Ya'll know we gonna win, if we all bruhs. From now on, everyone use bruh in this thread. Bruhfication will lead us to victory bruhs.

i_believe_that_we_will_win.gif

Years
  • I seriously need to wear an avatar of a red-colored character... I think I got it so I'll be right back.

There I'm now Kyoko Sakura. In fact throughout the duration of the event all the avatars I wear are going to be of red-colored characters or have red somewhere in the pic. Figured that'd be awesome to do.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back