• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: The Rad Reds (No Blues Allowed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • ugh, I never have enough will to spam post a lot in any section besides Forum Games. Guess that will have to change.

Yeah, especially when everyone's going to be limited in the threads we'll be able to quote opposing members in. It's hard so maybe too hard for me but I'm sure the others on our side can do what I'm struggling with.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • Yeah, especially when everyone's going to be limited in the threads we'll be able to quote opposing members in. It's hard so maybe too hard for me but I'm sure the others on our side can do what I'm struggling with.

Lmited in threads? There's at least 5 pages of threads to play around in. You just can't quote in the dccs, gifwar, or the su thread. Anything and everything else is fair game.

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
    Years
  • Lmited in threads? There's at least 5 pages of threads to play around in. You just can't quote in the dccs, gifwar, or the su thread. Anything and everything else is fair game.
    ...the substitute user thread?

Sorry, I do a lot of server machine work. What is this thread.

On another note, we were at Cracker Barrel with my aunt who was high on her sleep apnea machine, and was telling us about how the State IRS is charging her for money she doesn't owe. When she told them she didn't owe anything, they said "yeah, well we have six months to figure that out."

So in the mean time she has to give them money she doesn't owe while they figure out whether she owes it.

Sirfetch’d

While I find this event to be very exciting, we have more planned as well guys! Some are much more exciting so just stay tuned ;)

Yukari

Now that I've actually bothered to sit down and read the OP through carefully....

Oh god why... I wish I didn't sign up for this. ;~; I hate competition. And getting quoted.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • Now that I've actually bothered to sit down and read the OP through carefully....

Oh god why... I wish I didn't sign up for this. ;~; I hate competition. And getting quoted.

It's just friendly competition :P It's not like anyone's going to get killed for losing... ;)

Next week will be something totally different and won't have to deal with quoting or anything crazy like that.

Alexander Nicholi

Years
  • Good thing you didn't join the mafia then. That's our business :P

In other news, I just set in motion an AMD v. Intel flame war on another forum. Don't worry it was unintentional. But I was kind of like "wow, whoa lol"

Lucid

Last edited by a moderator:

Alexander Nicholi

Years
  • Finally someone replies.

Anyone else find a lot of enjoyment in "professional humour"? I just can't help but crack up at some of the things Linus says on LinusTechTips or on NCIX, especially when it's unscripted.

And we're going to show you how to turn this regular 4K monitor into this one with G-Sync, minus the sticker on the back because we don't have another one.

His inflection is 100% pro, too. Up, down, left, and right his voice goes and it sounds so nice on the ears.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back