• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

AMA hi, i'm meggy. i am the biggest meganium fan on pc, and i drink five cups of coffee a day. AMA!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Not like I'll get anything, but I will try this.

I like long walks, sandy beaches, and did I mention I drink five cups of coffee a day?

Ask away.

Years
megan :D

If you had to change your username to another Pokémon, what would you pick?

How long can you go without coffee?

Meganium's shiny form:
154.png

Yay or nay? If you could recolor it, what color scheme would you use?

Ghost

[b][color=orange]ツ[/color][color=teal][i]In the Ma
Years
Have you ever bothered to stray from coffee and try something else in its place? Why so much coffee?

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Whats your favorite way to drink coffee? :P

Straight black, yo. Like...zero sugar, zero creamer. I maaaaaaay add just one tablespoon of non-alcoholic irish creme if the coffee is too bitter and black for my taste. And that's it. The less stuff you add to your coffee, the better. You're basically drinking a cup that only has 0-5 calories. :D

how do you feel about ICED coffee? :thonk:

I'm okay with it. I don't make it myself, I prefer going to Starbucks or some other coffee shop for it.

megan :D

If you had to change your username to another Pokémon, what would you pick?

How long can you go without coffee?

Meganium's shiny form:
154.png

Yay or nay? If you could recolor it, what color scheme would you use?
Make it less...yellowy. Meganium looks almost dead when its shiny. I was hoping for more neon green or close to a darker green.

I've gone three days without coffee. After three days I'm invading Starbucks.

What is the most amount of cups of coffee you've drank in a day?

The most I've had was eight, and that was when my flight to San Diego got cancelled in Summer of 2016, and I was put in a 5 am flight to Chicago with a transfer the next day. And I can't sleep in airplanes. Soooo lol

Have you ever bothered to stray from coffee and try something else in its place? Why so much coffee?

Because coffee is life.

My life has become hectic to where my energy levels are already depleting after 12 noon, which is my lunch. Since August I have joined the millions of people who commute to work at 7 or 8 am, and deal with rush hour traffic jams at 5 pm. I need coffee right when I wake up, at 12 noon, and SOOOOOMETIMES at 3 pm when things are so stressing. My limit is 5 because I don't want to overdose on caffeine.

Do you drink tea?

What were your first Pokemon games?

I do drink camomille and lavender tea. Those put me to sleep.

Pokemon Red/Blue were my first, and I did get Pokemon Let's Go Eevee!

Last edited:

Ghost

[b][color=orange]ツ[/color][color=teal][i]In the Ma
Years
Meganium said:
Because coffee is life. My life has become hectic to where my energy levels are already depleting after 12 noon, which is my lunch. Since August I have joined the millions of people who commute to work at 7 or 8 am, and deal with rush hour traffic jams at 5 pm. I need coffee right when I wake up, at 12 noon, and SOOOOOMETIMES at 3 pm when things are so stressing. My limit is 5 because I don't want to overdose on caffeine.
Uh, I feel you on the traffic and congestion in the AM. Sucks. That seems like a lot of coffee in one day, but what is your go to coffee and how many shots of caffeine? What is the most shots you have taken in one cup?

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Uh, I feel you on the traffic and congestion in the AM. Sucks. That seems like a lot of coffee in one day, but what is your go to coffee and how many shots of caffeine? What is the most shots you have taken in one cup?

At my home, I only buy HEB Coffee. They taste amazing.

Spoiler:

1-2 espresso shots is my max. 2 shots is when I'm really stressed or tired and need a huge pick-me-up. Other than that, 1 is common for me.

If you think that's a lot of coffee, you should ask my bosses. They drink seven a day with a lot of cream and sugar.

I also noticed you live in SoCal (I grew up there!). Traffic never changes there.

Last edited:

Kai

Wayfarer
Years
Do you enjoy hurricanes?

Have you ever seen the eye of a hurricane in person?

Do you usually stay or leave when your home is in the path of a hurricane?

Back