• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Get-Together: Start the Sorting! The Get-Together XV Begins September 16th!

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 8, 2024
damn xiao you've always been the espeon type tho

yah i was quite disappointed when i didn't get doctrina tbqh, but it's all fun and games, so i'll be fine :D

Last edited:

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Ok I have decided the sorting is wrong for:

1. Yellow is my least favourite colour
2. Fire is my favourite type
3. Consortia would match my whole Ho-Oh theme
4. I like dogs
5. I am super loyal
6. There is no six :(

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
But I am not pretty and red! Red should be the colour of ambition yn

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
why red more than yellow though? idt those two have much for connotations. red could be angry but is also love color?

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Yellow is glorious ambition, red is heart-y for friendship c:

Green is adventuring like wading through grass idk and purple is like the color of their eyebags when doctrinas have been reading too much :D

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
Did you guys know that purple color like us Doctrinas are associated with royalty as well? And I think the red and orange colors of Consortia can signify fiery passion, Gloria's yellow for some positivism and optimism, and as for Vestigo's... some says that green is also associated with ambition (as in, pursuing the goals), yes? (Even though usually I thought of green as something related to nature, calm and all)

Last edited:

Eleanor

Princess Era 🎀
Years
Ok I have decided the sorting is wrong for:

1. Yellow is my least favourite colour
2. Fire is my favourite type
3. Consortia would match my whole Ho-Oh theme
4. I like dogs
5. I am super loyal
6. There is no six :(

But this post speaks for itself! Your relentless ambition to join the Consortia house, which even made you come off as not very loyal to the house you're currently a member of, eventually has come to the surface, and makes you a perfect member of this team.
Welcome to the Gloria house, it will be fun ^^

well, it depends also on the amount of school homework...

very loyal uh

Last edited:

Venia Silente

Inspectious. Good for napping.
Years
Ampharos are really strong and adorable creatures. I played one in an RP once.

Arcanine are really cool and loyal creatures. I have some Arcanine characters and have played one in two RPs.

Espeon are really spruce and clever creatures. I even got one as a gift from another player in an RP.

Hawlucha are... hmmm... er.... let's see... nouns? Adjectives?

I'm Hawlucha somehow and I really don't understand what's going on but hey, GO VestiGO ^_^

Back