• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Get-Together: Start the Sorting! The Get-Together XV Begins September 16th!

5qwerty

[b][font="open sans"]WHOLLY MOLEY[/font][/b]
Years
    • Seen today
    i would change my avatar to gloria from madagascar but i'm very hesitant seeing as i'm not a girl

EDIT:
    for those who don't know who gloria is
    Spoiler:

EDIT2:
    wait nvm i forgot about moto moto i'll just use him maybe

Last edited:

Mawa

The typo Queen
    Years
  • Aww life has been busy lately and I was not on PC a lot ... I wish I could get some time in the next days for some of those events x.x
    Apparently I am team Gloria!

Orx of Twinleaf

Branch into Psyche
    Years
  • Oh good I got the team of friendly loyal people. Maybe they won't notice when my subpar ability runs us into the ground.

Luckily for us here at Consortia, by virtue of our mascot being the glorious Arcanine, the Legendary Pokemon, we've already won the competition. Whatever the points may say at the end of it all, we all know who really won, ahuhuhuhu~

Unluckily for us I might actually be around to participate in the later events and my League performance, once bluntly described as "about as consistent in skill as a random number generator is in giving prime numbers," is sure to perpetuate the illusion, however untrue, that one of the other houses may actually outdo us.

Years
  • WHat I'm NOt that smart wot are u tolking aboot

Anyway, LET'S GO DOCTRINA!!!!!!!!!

Yeah! Because we're the team of wisdom, and being represented by a popular Eeveelution!

Gloria is new Team Instinct? Not many members, but best team!

Funnily enough, both teams are yellow and represented by an Electric-type Pokemon.

Doctrina seems like it's being the Team Mystic. We seem to be getting a lot of members at the moment.

Last edited:

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
  • Hey, I think it's not best to compare about other teams just because of how one of us just said. No matter what house we're in, we're attending the same Get-Together, right? So let's just do the best and have a great time, okay?

WHat I'm NOt that smart wot are u tolking aboot

Anyway, LET'S GO DOCTRINA!!!!!!!!!

Hey, Doctrina is not just about being smart and all. Having curiosity and pursuing for knowledge can qualify, too.

Last edited:
    Back