• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Games that cause you rage?

BlissyMKW

Rawr
Years
  • Without a doubt, Mario Kart 8. We're talking about the vanilla version because I don't own the Switch. That's a different story. I swear, nobody knows how to use the shock in worldwides at all, because almost every single time someone gets it, they'll spam it right away and dodge at least one person, which, naturally, won't help them get any further ahead. That and the general "getting combo'd to death by everyone and their grandma's items" and pulling garbage in bad spots while 3rd place is pulling stars. I know it's a luck based game, but the luck factor is far too strong in MK8. Not sure how it is in Deluxe, but the vanilla game is bad.

Vragon

It's not exactly a game that makes me rage but certain parts of it.

1) Super Mario Galaxy 2's Bowling challenge (Stupid designing)
    2) Spider-Man 3 meteorite collecting (Never got them all!)
    3) Rebels Strike Maw mission (my brothers and I took forever due to the OP turrets)
    4) Star Wars Battlefront II older one (I want my hero's to la-a-a-asst. Stupid Jedi!)
    5) Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time shadow temple (you thought I was gonna say water. Come on admit it!)
    6) MarioKart 8 (AI's are to easy, like all mariokarts)
    7) Sonic Riders Zero Gravity (THAT DAMN ATTACK WHEEL! Love the game though)
    8) Skyward Sword (Swords Controls weren't the most reliable since I had to RECALIBRATE EVERY 5 MINUTES!)
    9) Chicken Little the alien robot missions (took forever to figure it out)
    10) Pok?mon Platinum's frontier brain Thorton (Not the guy but the journey)

Years
  • Pretty much every game I can't just breeze through, even though games being challenging is what makes them fun.

Especially League of Legends when I have a bad team though, and especially Ori when I did a one life run.

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years
  • SONOFMOTHERFATHERDAD

Recent meganerf to Yasuo while buffing things that actually worked against him really is making my blood boil. It was clearly obvious which skill rating the most recent yasuo nerf catered to.

Spyro

[title=Free 6iv Dittos!][url=https://www.reddit.co
    Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2018
    Monster Hunter Ultimate 4 on 3DS. I'm never ever ever playing that game again.

CidHazard

just a miserable pile of secrets
    Years
  • Early on my Dark Souls addiction I became really frustrated with it. XD

Azure Striker Gunvolt... Maintaining kudos is a pain.

League of Legends - Kinda self explanatory.

I wanna be the guy: Gaiden - holy sh*t this game is like wading through hell...

Raffy98

[color=#2d9bce][b][span="font-family: 'century got
    Years
  • Try Geometry Dash. ;)
    Also, Pok?mon Mystery Dungeon EOS made me rage a lot.

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
    Years
  • I love Splatoon, but I don't think I've ever raged as much playing a game, lol. Especially when you go on an epic losing streak in ranked battles. -_- I dropped from an S Rank to an A -. I've been very close to throwing the gamepad a couple times.

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    kids that put their pride above everything else in ranked Overwatch games. refusing to swap their hero pick when they're well aware they could be contributing more on another hero just because someone said something they didn't like

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years
  • Just recently Fallout Shelter has a good habit of pissing me off with Molerat invasions out of a mojave throathole. Heck why do rad roaches still take several seconds for dwellers armed with pipe rifles and lever action rifles to dispose of?! Its funny how molerats and radroaches manage to be more legitimately rage inducing than mother duckling raiders.

SONOFAMOTHERDUCKLINGDUUUCCCKKKK

Ok nerd rage over

blue

gucci
    Years
  • crash bandicoot is surprisingly difficult right now, but in a good way? i enjoy the difficulty and while it does irritate me when getting stuck on the same level, it's such a rewarding feeling when you finally beat that level and can move onto the next.

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2017
    League of Legends - I love the game, but some of the OP champions drive me mental. Udyr and Nunu are just no fun.

Back