• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
Years
  • Is there a compact list of shiny pokemon locations and conditions they appear?

The only guide there was about wild Pokémon locations was the one that was made back in the Beta 9 times or so, which has been dead for a long, long time now.

I suppose you can normally check which Pokémon do appear in the shiny patches through Advance Map though.
    I'm pretty sure a lot of them if not all, were tile scripts with a wildbattle and a random command.
    Gonna check, just in case.

EDIT: Correct. Here's one of the scripts behind Ivy's Lab. in Valencia Island, for example.

Last edited:

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • I downloaded the version here and can not play, I saw your game and I loved it and I was very excited to play like I do to play, can you make a download available instead of being by Patch?

Sharing ROMs is illegal, piracy isn't allowed here in PokeCommunity, so the answer's gonna be "No".

Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2021
    I'm stuck right after completing Lavender Town. I finished the Lt. Surge's Pikachu event in the tower and got the cut scene with Fuji and Blue, where he informs me that I can head to Celadon City heading west of Route 5. However, when I head back to Route 5 and head west the old guy is still blocking the road.

Did I miss something?

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    I'm stuck right after completing Lavender Town. I finished the Lt. Surge's Pikachu event in the tower and got the cut scene with Fuji and Blue, where he informs me that I can head to Celadon City heading west of Route 5. However, when I head back to Route 5 and head west the old guy is still blocking the road.

Did I miss something?

That's the end of beta 12 demo

Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2021
    The only guide there was about wild Pokémon locations was the one that was made back in the Beta 9 times or so, which has been dead for a long, long time now.

I suppose you can normally check which Pokémon do appear in the shiny patches through Advance Map though.
    I'm pretty sure a lot of them if not all, were tile scripts with a wildbattle and a random command.
    Gonna check, just in case.

EDIT: Correct. Here's one of the scripts behind Ivy's Lab. in Valencia Island, for example.

I have only just finished the Kanto League and found about the shiny grass patches containing gen1 pkmns. They are kinda easy to find with repels. But what I had in mind was these special shiny encounters in Kanto like shiny Rattata on the first road, shiny psyduck underwater after ship battle in Vermilion city or shiny Jigglypuff on the way to pkmn league from Viridian City.

I found this post in this thread when googling, is there more?:
    Shiny Slowpoke in Route 3 – (only in rainy day)
    Shiny Meowth in Route 6 (only Tuesday)
    Shiny Gastly in graveyard (Sunday only)
    Shiny Psyduck in Underwater
    Shiny beedrill on Wednesday and Friday in route 11
    Delia husband in Graveyard
    Shiny weepingbell on Monday

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 29, 2018
    So I downloaded this game about a week ago due to looking online for difficult Pokemon hacks and this one came up.

I completed the Pokemon league and went to Vermilion to go to the orange islands.
    Jessie and James jacked up this guy's Vaporean and jumped in the water, I don't have dive and from what I have searched this is when the game ends.

Is this where the game ends until Beta 12 or can I go to the orange islands??

Sorry if this has been asked before but this isn't the easiest site to navigate.

megaman d

novice scripter
    Years
    So I downloaded this game about a week ago due to looking online for difficult Pokemon hacks and this one came up.

I completed the Pokemon league and went to Vermilion to go to the orange islands.
    Jessie and James jacked up this guy's Vaporean and jumped in the water, I don't have dive and from what I have searched this is when the game ends.

Is this where the game ends until Beta 12 or can I go to the orange islands??

Sorry if this has been asked before but this isn't the easiest site to navigate.

you can go to orange islands and even complete them.

Back