About 20 years ago, people's minds were blown when they realized that the legendary birds of Kanto were giving us Spanish counting lessons- Articuno, Zapdos, and Moltres. Sure, there was no Psycuatro or Toxcinco to keep the theme going, but those original three birds were still pretty cool.
That said though, which of the Kanto legendary birds is your favorite?
man, if you were to ask a younger version of myself this very question like a couple of years ago, i would've said Zapdos. nowadays though? Articuno is my favourite because i love ice types, although it's my favourite by a hair.
Articuno was the only one who lived to its title in the Lugia movie.
* The only one to not take direct (or indirect) fire from Lawrence.
* Did not get caught.
* The first one to land an attack on Lugia. And manages to trap Lugia with that move.
* When Lugia returns their combined attacks, Articuno takes the combo to the chest and doesn't even flinch, like a boss.
* Only went down after having to fight Lawrence, the other two birbs and Lugia, and only by taking a full bolt to the back.
* He's so bulky that when he went down he crashed into his altar and moved it somewhere else.
* Majestic scene of him flying set against the Sun.
* Chirps cute.
MVP totally. Articuno is best birb. Also "uno" in Glorioso Español is one, like, the one and only, the first, the best, the top.