• 30.00%
  • 13.33%

Brendino

New Horizons
Seen 9 Hours Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
8,322 posts
9.9 Years

About 20 years ago, people's minds were blown when they realized that the legendary birds of Kanto were giving us Spanish counting lessons- Articuno, Zapdos, and Moltres. Sure, there was no Psycuatro or Toxcinco to keep the theme going, but those original three birds were still pretty cool.

That said though, which of the Kanto legendary birds is your favorite?

Bahamut

Immortality!! Invincibility! Stand power!

Female
Lord DIO's mansion
Seen 2 Hours Ago
Posted 3 Days Ago
144 posts
1.5 Years
Articuno for me. I really like its design.

Kurapika

Male
Lavendar Town
Seen 55 Minutes Ago
Posted 6 Hours Ago
904 posts
6.8 Years
Zapdos. Idk why to be honest, but it's like....the other two birds are majestic, but then zapdos is like WASSUP! *zappity zappity zap*
ROFLMAO!

For me, it's Moltres because I love 'em phoenixes!
G3T - GEN 3 TOOLS ( Windows / Android )

colours

magical leaf

Female
the dream world
Seen 3 Hours Ago
Posted 5 Hours Ago
5,467 posts
14.6 Years
man, if you were to ask a younger version of myself this very question like a couple of years ago, i would've said Zapdos. nowadays though? Articuno is my favourite because i love ice types, although it's my favourite by a hair.

MysticalNinetales

Age 18
Female
Canada
Seen 12 Hours Ago
Posted 12 Hours Ago
595 posts
1.9 Years
Articuno is so incredibly majestic and it is perhaps one of my favourite legendaries! Moltres is elegant as well although I'm rather impartial towards Zapdos.

Venia Silente

Inspectious. Good for napping.

Male
on the second floor's nest
Seen 18 Hours Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
874 posts
11.1 Years
Articuno was the only one who lived to its title in the Lugia movie.

* The only one to not take direct (or indirect) fire from Lawrence.
* Did not get caught.
* The first one to land an attack on Lugia. And manages to trap Lugia with that move.
* When Lugia returns their combined attacks, Articuno takes the combo to the chest and doesn't even flinch, like a boss.
* Only went down after having to fight Lawrence, the other two birbs and Lugia, and only by taking a full bolt to the back.
* He's so bulky that when he went down he crashed into his altar and moved it somewhere else.
* Majestic scene of him flying set against the Sun.
* Chirps cute.

MVP totally. Articuno is best birb. Also "uno" in Glorioso Español is one, like, the one and only, the first, the best, the top.
Venia Silente - Consulting Worldbuilder
Background... some day.
Fic stuff~

SWC Entries
: Playfield 2009 : Misaimed for Life 2014 : As They Were 2016 : Simpler than Magic 2017 : Beyond Today 2018 :

Other Releases
: Pseudo-Legendary : Silly human, romance is for Nidoran! (Valentine's : Tricks of the Love Fast (Valentine's) : Overlord (meow~) :
»»More in profile link or wiki link««

The Meta Journey!
Nidoran : Carnivine

Ash

Seen 2 Days Ago
Posted 1 Week Ago
13,470 posts
11.3 Years
Articuno hands down. Always thought it was such a pretty bird and like what was said in a post above it in the movie is great. The chirps especially.
Galar
Seen 46 Minutes Ago
Posted 5 Days Ago
158 posts
16 Days
UNO !

Soaring Sid

Yoom-Tah!!

Age 17
Male
India
Seen 1 Hour Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
565 posts
96 Days
Articuno is an important member of my experimental ice monotype team. So, obviously, Moltres.

Come on, you thought I was being serious? Nope, Articuno all the way!!

<~Trent (from this place) says the Slaking circus above leads you to a nuzlockle run.

Palamon

Has sent out Pikachu!

Age 22
Male
Milaturia.
Seen 10 Hours Ago
Posted 17 Hours Ago
5,162 posts
10.8 Years
Moltres, honestly. I've always preferred it over the two. I like giant fiery birds, what can I say?
Theme: Tsukasa Suou
Pair: Go
Advertiser Content