• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Sword & Shield] Which new Pokemon revealed thus far is your least favourite?

bobandbill

one more time
Years
We have a favourite thread - but what about the new Pokemon that you care for the least so far, and why?

For myself, it's Impidimp. I don't dislike it, mind - I just haven't found it has the same level as appeal as the others thus far.

EmTheGhost

I say a lot of words
Years
  • Age 24
  • Ohio
  • Seen Mar 24, 2023
Zamazenta. :/ Its design just looks so awkward to me. I hope Shield doesn't turn out to have any version exclusives I really want.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
I can't say I really dislike any of them so far! I you twist my art I guess it would be Drednaw? But I'm quite happy with all the designs that've been released. :D

budube

Hi I'm Cube
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 10, 2024
I've said this many times before, but I believe Impidimp could've done better if it's design had a less flashy color palette, because that, in my opinion is what makes it the most disturbing. Another one I didn't like much was Zacian, it doesn't have a bad design, but the way the sword theme was implemented in it was very poor imo. There's also Legohead Dreadnaw, which I don't dislike, but I don't like either.

Last edited:
Years
Impdimp. It just looks peculiar and perhaps even a tad creepy. I'm not sold on it yet.

Drednaw is another newly introduced pokemon that I don't particularly care for. It has quite a bland design, although, I slightly prefer it to Impdimp.

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
Years
Impidimp for sure, a bit too "human" looking for my likes
those kind of Pokemon (and bugs) i really dislike or hate the most

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Sep 29, 2019
I don't like Impidimp's design but I'm very interested with its typing.
Drednaw is just so forgettable. We had better turtle pokemon from other Generations.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Y'ALL BETTER GET OFF MY BOI IMPIDIMP I SWEAR leave him alon.......................

anyway drednaw

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
this thread is making me so sad omg we need more pokemon to be revealed already so y'all can get something new to hate

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 6, 2019
I wish they'd scrap the water/fire/grass type starting tradition. Imagine how interesting having to pick something else like psychic, fighting or dark would be.

bobandbill

one more time
Years
I wish they'd scrap the water/fire/grass type starting tradition. Imagine how interesting having to pick something else like psychic, fighting or dark would be.
I don't think we'll ever see that disappear, from the main series titles anyway. They just work decently for getting new players into the type advantage gameplay mechanic, which is less obvious for Psychic/Fighting/Dark to get across.

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
Years
if I had to choose, maybe the pink thing. But honestly none have been really bad. I'm only going to form real opinions once the games come out.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen today
Currently, I don't dislike any of the new Pokemon, but my least favourite would probably be Meltan. I think its design is a little weird, and it was in the Let's Go games while the cross-gen evos were left out.

Back