• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which forum style are you using?

Years
    • Online now
    Which style are you using, and how often do you switch?

Until now I've used the default and didn't plan on changing, but since the default color switched I've been trying out different ones.

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen yesterday
    Soaring to the Moon.

I've usually preferred darker colored themes (used stuff like Johto Elite and Fundamental in the past) cuz white themes kind of burn my eyes. The one exception to this is Pokemon Showdown, for whatever reason.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024
    let me show you something

Spoiler:

This was the default style when I joined and even though it is completely incompatible with the current UI and I can't even see the headers I am still using this 4 years later

Years
    • Online now
    Soaring to the Moon.

I've usually preferred darker colored themes (used stuff like Johto Elite and Fundamental in the past) cuz white themes kind of burn my eyes. The one exception to this is Pokemon Showdown, for whatever reason.

I like how Pokemon Showdown will let you put anything into the background

Right now mine is a huge gif of Spinda

Desox

This account is inactive.
    Years
  • Yggdrasil on my biggest monitor, because it looks and fits nicely.

Forever Standing on all of my other devices, love it.

Lemonski

Is already coming for your pizza
    Years
  • I'm using Jupiter since it's dark thus comfortably easy on the eyes. The only thing I don't like is that grey straight angle next to avatars, it doesn't really look good with transparent avatars.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    let me show you something

Spoiler:

This was the default style when I joined and even though it is completely incompatible with the current UI and I can't even see the headers I am still using this 4 years later

hahaha o god why

Years
  • It was a sad day for me when PokeCommunity Pro became a discontinued theme because behind the scenes changes broke it so badly. I used it for my first 5+ years on the site, because I like boring, vanilla themes when I use forums. Funny enough, I don't actually use the Vanilla theme, but I use The Stand Nexus, since it was the only one remotely close to PC Pro.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    i'm using something else now.

Last edited:
    Back