• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Corrupt a Wish

Years
    • Age 122
    • Seen Jan 27, 2019
    Granted but they are reusable only once.

I wish The Pokemon Company and Game Freak stopped worshipping Kanto so much

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years
  • Granted, but then the evil hacking team I mentioned before releases all your Pokémon! D:

I wish for everyone to maintain a positive attitude about any future games. There are so many haters out there. :'(

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
    Years
  • Granted. Ëveryone will now keep their positive attitude about any possible future game. GameFreak, noticing they can do just anything, then decides to cancel the main series and will only make sequels to Magikarp Jump instead. xP

I wish for Mega Butterfree! :D

Years
  • Granted, but you have to win 50 000 battles on the Battle Spot to get it.

I wish there were less Slowpokes on Melemele Island, so my Torracat and Alolan Diglett won't faint so much.

Years
  • Granted, the Slowpokes get replaced by Gastrodons.

I wish I was good at catching a Legendary Pokemon.

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years
  • Granted, but the types on every other island almost seem out to get you! Even the kahunas change their teams in order to gain an advantage over yours. ;) You ninjask'd me!
    Granted, but for being a ninja, I will corrupt your wish so that you have terrible luck at catching regular Pok?mon. >:)

I wish for awesome new gym leaders in Generation 8!

Granted. ?veryone will now keep their positive attitude about any possible future game. GameFreak, noticing they can do just anything, then decides to cancel the main series and will only make sequels to Magikarp Jump instead. xP

Hey, at least they'll be positive about it. ;D

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen today
    Granted, all of them have great personalities, but only use the first 151 Pokemon and nothing else.

I wish the Pokemon World Tournament would return in the next game

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
    Years
  • Granted, but every trainer from around the world may enter the tournament. Enjoy battling Youngster Joey, Bug Catcher Rick and their friends!

I wish for more regional Sandshrew variants! :D

Years
  • Granted, now there is variant for every type. And they replace every wild encounter in next games.

I wish for iZombie and Pok?mon crossover.

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
    Years
  • Granted. There is no challenge whatsoever, all the characters shown will look like ugly inbred sausages, it takes a minute to load into any room possible, the plot has tons of plotholes, and tons of glitches.

I wish there was a function to lick your mons.

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years
  • Rats, so the doll itself can't be corrupted? D: In that case, granted! However, your home will be constantly under siege by a huge army of vicious dolls who want to recruit your Iris doll at all costs! >:(

I wish for every piece of unreleased music in the Pokémon franchise to finally be released! Looking at you, Best Wishes anime... </3

Years
    • Seen Nov 4, 2018
    Granted, but it's under strict regional copyright law and thus not available anywhere but in Japan, even through the internet.

I wish that the Switch game (the real Gen 8, not the Pikachu Eevee game) would be fully open world.

Last edited:

LillieAndNebby

Someone (not) very special!
    Years
    • Age 24
    • Seen Jan 21, 2023
    Granted, but there will be even more hand holding than in Gen 7!

I wish for catching as many Cosmogs as I want. :')

Years
    • Age 122
    • Seen Jan 27, 2019
    Granted but your game freezes afterwards.

I wish Dunsparce got as much attention and fame as Pikachu and Eevee.

Years
  • Granted, it's a mascot with bad stats and it can't even evolve.

I wish I had the ability to catch a legendary using just one ball.

LillieAndNebby

Someone (not) very special!
    Years
    • Age 24
    • Seen Jan 21, 2023
    Granted but you soon realise that there is only one ball left in the whole universe.

I wish I could encounter Pok?mon in real life.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Granted, but they're real as they can get and they fulfill their Pok?Dex entries.

I wish to eat same food they have in anime.

Back