• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you doing just RIGHT now.

Years
    • Age 29
    • he/him/his
    • Seen Feb 8, 2024
    I'm in a remote class listening to practice presentations. It's just as thrilling as it sounds.

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Listening to the rain and about to turn down for the evening. :)

Years
    • Seen today
    I'm skimming google for stock photos of a random woman to put as my chess.com avatar. I'm curious and want to experiment to see if it'll make my profile views go from 7 to 100. (For just a week or two).

I noticed a couple of people with these stock photos and they had hilariously high numbers of profile views.

But the stock photos have so many creepy looking fake smiles and it's been making me laugh.

Last edited:

DrWho42

ka kaw
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen May 2, 2024
    i'm watching a friend's minecraft stream and procrastinating on writing

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Just got home from getting my vaccine and I'm already feeling dizzy and disoriented. :(

DrWho42

ka kaw
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen May 2, 2024
    watching a twitch stream for ori and the will of the wisps (2020) until my moderna vaccine appointment

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Hope you're Ok <3

Blehhhh I'm not.. Everything i had planned for the week has been pushed off because this vaccine is kicking my butt. Luckily I don't have it as bad as my fiancé does but man I did not expect this little shot to drop me to the ground. :(

Either way, I'm just trying to get as much done as i can without using any of my joints or muscles. That seems to be the worst side effect so far.

Back