• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

*expresses appreciation*

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    Very when I'm pissed off because I cuss twice as much and throw things when I get that way.

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    pretty ok, i think i am an open book in terms of emotion. if im bored you can prolly tell, if im happy you can tell, sad, angry,etc.

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    I'm good at identifying them, but when it come to expression I'm pretty emotionally inarticulate. :/

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • um not very good, especially if it's something negative. i usually just don't express it bc i don't want to rock any boats.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I'm an open book IRL, really. But online, I think I bottle things up for a while, just that "a while" is quite short for me compared to others since I tend to have A Lot Of Emotions. And then they maybe explode and make me say things I regret unless I manage to channel the negativity elsewhere. Am a kid, basically, hi.

Noblejanobii

The Maddest Shaymin
    Years
  • People say both irl and online I tend to be very withdrawn with my emotions so unless I'm really stressed out you won't see many emotions beyond happy from me.

Years
  • I'm an emotional open book irl, pretty much. My face says a lot more than my words do, mostly because I'm not the most articulate person ever, so my words might not make a lot of sense during times of heavy stress and/or sadness.

In my head, I try to be stoic so I can hide as much of any sort of sadness/frustration as possible, but that almost never works.

Last edited:

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
  • Not very well. I mean, if it's negative emotion... I tend to get stressed out very easily. If I'm angry, it can be so overloading that I'll throw things or pound the walls (not enough to bust it but... yeah). :x Most of the time, if someone yells at me or does something that I don't like dealing with... it can cause those things to happen. In a positive way, I usually express myself with excessive squealing or "flappy hands" that I do at home. I can't seem to control how I feel because of my autism. ><

If anyone wants to know what flappy hands are like when I'm happy etc:

Spoiler:

Years
  • Horribly.

I'm told to have a resting sad face even when I'm pretty glad. Online, still kinda horribly. My words never make sense and my face doesn't make sense but apparently I'm also a living cat meme so that's currently how I express things to my coworkers.

User Anon 1848

I'm told to have a resting sad face even when I'm pretty glad. Online, still kinda horribly.

Same. I struggle to convey the right tone too and I have very awkward body language which makes me hard to read.

I'm an open book IRL, really. But online, I think I bottle things up for a while, just that "a while" is quite short for me compared to others since I tend to have A Lot Of Emotions. And then they maybe explode and make me say things I regret unless I manage to channel the negativity elsewhere. Am a kid, basically, hi.

That's interesting. Polar opposite for me, except for the kid part. Right with ya there.

Years
  • Pretty well, I think? I'm usually quite expressive and prefer being open/honest. My facial expressions tend to show that well. Pretty good at hiding emotions too though, especially around family when I don't want to inconvenience them orz.

Back