• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit-Chat -- Winter and/or Summer Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alice

(>^.(>0.0)>
Years
  • Clear skies for me here in Oregon. Looks like someone is nibbled on the edge of the moon. lol

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    It's cloudy where I'm at. That's a shame, because I wanted to make Disgaea references with a red moon.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
  • Aww, it's cloudy out? :( I wasn't gonna step out to check quite yet (since I heard 3am or so is the ideal time?) but now I won't bother, haha.

T_T Still wanna stay up to see it. I hope it clears up in the next hour?

edit: oh nvm. :O I got unlazy and walked the 10 steps to the patio doors and stepped outside and I can see it! You can barely tell it's the start of an eclipse but if you're looking for it you can see it. :3

I was gonna say "MY BAD".. haha.. cause last I checked was about an hour ago lol it was cloudy then but it's nice out now cause I just checked too.

Years
  • Clear skies for me here in Oregon. Looks like someone is nibbled on the edge of the moon. lol

Oregon is pretty cool. :3

The Midwest is still getting beat down with snow storms for the most part. It hasn't been above freezing (32F) in a week. I doubt anybody in OH, IN, or MI can see it. :s

twistedpuppy

Siriusly Twisted
    Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2015
    The Midwest is still getting beat down with snow storms for the most part. It hasn't been above freezing (32F) in a week. I doubt anybody in OH, IN, or MI can see it. :s

That's crazy! I live in Florida and I can't stand the cold. I think it's like 43 here,

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • It's about 23F here right now. I think it was colder earlier when I was waiting outside in the cold for my dad to pick me up.

But I still haven't warmed up since stepping outside to look at the moon. XD;

Years
  • It's about 23F here right now. I think it was colder earlier when I was waiting outside in the cold for my dad to pick me up.

But I still haven't warmed up since stepping outside to look at the moon. XD;

I went outside too, looked at the endless snow, (and lack of an Eclipse) then went back inside. XD

And It's freeeeezing now.

Alice

(>^.(>0.0)>
    Years
  • The sky is actually starting to fog up now. =/

I can still see it for the time being though.

twistedpuppy

Siriusly Twisted
    Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2015
    Thinking about all the snow and freezing temperatures makes me wish I was living in the Caribbean again. ;_; I can't wait for spring to come around.

Years
  • Thinking about all the snow and freezing temperatures makes me wish I was living in the Caribbean again. ;_; I can't wait for spring to come around.

Caribbean?
    demotivational-posters-those-arent-pirates.jpg

I'd go just about anyplace that's not frozen like the Arctic at this point. XD I'm already sick of the cold.

Alice

(>^.(>0.0)>
    Years

• I'd go just about anyplace that's not frozen like the Arctic at this point. XD I'm already sick of the cold.
    Same here. I want 100 degrees and sunny every day of the year.

My friend in Sydney is trying to get me to move over there with her, which I would totally do, since it's summer there right now, if it weren't for the whole... moving to another country half way across the world by myself thing.

twistedpuppy

Siriusly Twisted
    Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2015
    "I can't see the moon but I want to see the eclipse which is a phenomenon where I can't see the moon!"

...I know what you meant, but I still lol'd.

Actually this is that a lunar eclipse would look like.
    Spoiler:

Caribbean?
    Spoiler:

I'd go just about anyplace that's not frozen like the Arctic at this point. XD I'm already sick of the cold.

Caribbean pirates nowadays are like the guys who dress up as Goffy at Disney. xP

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years

• Actually this is that a lunar eclipse would look like.
    Spoiler:

Caribbean pirates nowadays are like the guys who dress up as Goffy at Disney. xP
    That is most definitely not what I am seeing right now. :( I want a red-tinted moon.

(Does it look like that when it's fully eclipsed? *has no clue lmao*)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back