• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anime/Manga If you could live within one anime series...

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
Years
  • Sengoku Basara.

I'd simply love to live in a world where everything is simply over the top, everyone even the mere mortal is a badass normal, and i'd love to make friends with the likes of Yukimura Sanda, Date Masamune, Keiji Maeda, among others in that anime's world.

Years
  • Digimon within a heartbeat, as in live in the actual Digital World, idgaf about the real world. Digimon is only like, the majority of my childhood.

Sefuree

Canada Goose
    Years
  • I would really want to live in Durarara!! because Ikebukuro feels so alive and fun. I would love to live alongside and meet characters like Shizuo and Masaomi.

User19sq

Does hentai count? Naruto, because jutsus.
    I would really want to live in Durarara!! because Ikebukuro feels so alive and fun. I would love to live alongside and meet characters like Shizuo and Masaomi.

And take your chances with methafekken Izayah?!?!?!

Years
  • This is a tough one. On one hand, I'd like to say Ghost in the Shell because of the futuristic aspect... shows like Gantz, Mobile Suit Gundam, Cowboy Bebop, Aeon Flux...

There are just way too many to pick and choose from. Like, what are the criteria? Do I get stuck not having any powers? Am I just a regular schmuck living in the world or do I actually have some powers? Be kinda pointless to ask to be trapped in an anime with no powers, no?

Somewhere_

i don't know where
    Years
  • Probably Blue Exorcist to be an exorcist and go to that awesome school and crap. Would be pretty awesome.

Or Fairy Tail. I would love being in a guild and being a wizard!

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jun 26, 2023
    If you could live within one anime series...

that anime makes me so happy, dude it just seems so fun all the time

Years
  • I find all the people listing action/shounen anime amusing. If you end up in an anime world who says you get to be one of the main characters and not one of the thousands of background plebs who dies a horrible death in the first episode? xD

Hands

I was saying Boo-urns
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    Dragonball man, absolutely. I'd rinse those balls for selfish wishes non stop

Years
  • I find all the people listing action/shounen anime amusing. If you end up in an anime world who says you get to be one of the main characters and not one of the thousands of background plebs who dies a horrible death in the first episode? xD

Seriously.

I'd much rather live in a tame anime universe like Genshiken's.

EDIT:

"Eliminate the alt-right"
    "Your wish has been granted"

Sweet mercy that's harsh, dude.

Last edited:

Hands

I was saying Boo-urns
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    I would never legitimately wish a group of people to come to harm don't worry xD

Speak for yourself partner!

"Oh Eternal Dragon, hear my wish! Seize the means of production!!!"

Years
  • Probably Fairy Tail, I mean it would be so cool to be in a magical guild and earn money by going on jobs using my powers :3

Back