• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Are you still in there?

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
Years
  • What do you do while you make your poops and pees? Do you just go in and get it done and then get out or do you sit down with a magazine or your handheld and take your time?

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
  • Definitely a sit and get my business done quick person. I have other things to do than to sit around and chillax on the throne. Also not very fond with bringing handhelds to the bathroom with the fear I'll accidentally drop down the loo or something xD

Sir Codin

More time to do whatever it was I was doing before nature called.

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
  • Your threads never cease to amuse me

Quick to get in, quick to get out. Otherwise, I'll be stuck in the toilet for half an hour playing Pokemon on my 3DS.

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
  • I usually bring my iPad with me. This is going to sound weird, but I actually think better if I'm well... yeah. I think it's because the bathroom is usually quieter than any of the other rooms I'm in or something.

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2016
    I usually get it done , as my 2 yo joins me in the bath room usually. If I am by myself I like reading too.

Spiff

love child
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jun 30, 2023
    These topics are getting out of hand.

Sometimes I talk on the phone in the bathroom. Does that make me a bad person?

maccrash

foggy notion
    Years
  • yeah, I've talked on the phone while in the bathroom before, but I usually read something or browse the web on my phone or something I dunno. I have three books in my bathroom -- 1001 Books/Movies/Albums You Must Read/Watch/Listen To Before You Die and I must have read them all like front to back multiple times. I always go in there and read an essay on a movie or a book or an album and it usually takes me like 3 minutes and by the time I'm done I can leave. it's perfect.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • I used to take so long to poop. When I was younger I would always take my gbc to the bathroom and play pokemon and I would just forget that I was on the toilet and next thing I know I'd have beaten like 2 or 3 gyms. I did drop my gbc in a couple of times but those things were built to last, it still works even now. I still kinda take a while to poop, I like to think about stuff and I always have my ipod with me for music and I'll take in either my DS, laptop, or my vita if I feel like it's a big one. I have two book in the bathroom, but I never really read them unless I get reallly bored.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • The best thing is when you're on skype and then decide to go poop and then right when you sit down they say they're going to go poop. Super awkwardly awesome.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • I'll bring my phone with me and I'll end up sitting there about 15 minutes and then realize where I am and get off the John. lol

Years
  • I'll just go in with nothing else, most of the time.

Sometimes I'll bring in a book or my tablet but the problem is that if I do then I end up taking like twice as long at least because I end up getting absorbed in reading stuff so uhhh yeah. I try to avoid doing that.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • I've usually got my phone on me at all times so I'll pull that out of my pocket and check notifications or something. If I think I'm in there for the long haul, I'll do a quick round of a mobile game, but I always end up starting a game and having to sit there awkwardly for way longer than intended because the game takes much longer than... well... than I do, so I don't actually know why I do this so often. I should know better by now.

Years
  • I need to have something to do, I can't just stare at a wall! I always bring my 3DS with me when I poop.

Back