• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Midnight Crew Mafia: We Run This City [HIATUS]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
Years
  • So it's theaters again. I guess it makes sense to:
    [KILL] gimmepie

I don't think Mana would've pointed those hints out if they were referring to himself.

Myriad

Formerly Lawlietta.
    Years
  • I don't think it's Gimmepie to be honest. If he was mafia, why would he have mentioned the RPT at all? I think what he said about Mana could be correct, so I will go ahead and change my vote. [KILL] Mana

so no one else thinks that 'cold blood' was a clue then? :(

Etherion

A crossbow or knife would be a more effecient way, lynching is good too. *watch him have a shield* [shoot] Mana

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
  • hnnnng im leaning towards gp on this one :x cant remember who i voted for but if its the theater hint all over again, i guess its a solid place to stand on...

[kill] gimmepie

Years
  • hnnnng im leaning towards gp on this one :x cant remember who i voted for but if its the theater hint all over again, i guess its a solid place to stand on...

[kill] gimmepie

How am I any more logical than Mana? The Theatre easily points at both of us.

Also to all those people saying "why would he point out stuff" in regards to Mana, that's why you're all lynching me, remember? Because I was openly in agreement about the RPT hint.

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
  • I didn't even bother searching for the word 'cause seriously, I woke up 9 hours after that post, and pretty sure someone had found it already. :|

I think I'll go for [KILL] Mana instead.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    Killing me won't be very helpful :x but I'm not too commited here tbh haha. Remember when you all lynched me for that theatre hint back in Blarz? The one for Naku? Yeaaaah don't make the same mistake twice haha.

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
    Years
  • I agree with Lawli. Why would it be GP? Are you random voting or what?

He's the one that mentioned the RPT and everything just why would it be him?

[kill] Mana

Sorry Peter ;_:

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    I mentioned RPT too and even myself yet you'll happily all vote me ^_^ remember that when I'm dead, innocents.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    In before the theater hint is for Naku again.....

I don't think it's for GP or for Mana, to be honest. So [kill] Seth Rollins.

No reason, honest. Just that I don't wanna vote for the other two but there doesn't seem to be many leads. Guess the event was a no go/it did end up in Mafia hands. :( Or maybe they just haven't been online but eh. What are the chances...

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2023
    I'd prefer not to join a BW but I mean there is literally nothing else to go on

[KILL] Mana

Sorry bro, I know that feel all too much

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • Actually... yeah. Seth Rollins makes a little less sense than the other two candidates, but the clues could point to him as well.

[kill] Seth Rollins

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back