• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Midnight Crew Mafia: We Run This City [HIATUS]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Age 32
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    Like I said all along I'm innocent lmao.

NGL this night phase gave me a smile <3 bye bye gio :333

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Nah
    • Seen Feb 28, 2017
    edgeworth-shrug.gif

You know, it's been ages, and I don't even know what's going on. But looking back, it seems that people voted for me.

Ash...you random voted for me. I'm okay with this.

Sonata: You believe that the theater hint points at me. How?

Bacteriophage: You didn't actually read or think did you? You just hopped in the bandwagon.

Sonata said:
    Blah blah how about seth rollins blah blah

Care to explain how the theater hint points at me?

edgeworth-document%28b%29.gif

->Not a roleplayer.
    -> Last time I posted in RPT was 3 years ago.
    -> What else?

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • edgeworth-shrug.gif

You know, it's been ages, and I don't even know what's going on. But looking back, it seems that people voted for me.

Ash...you random voted for me. I'm okay with this.

Sonata: You believe that the theater hint points at me. How?

Bacteriophage: You didn't actually read or think did you? You just hopped in the bandwagon.

Care to explain how the theater hint points at me?

edgeworth-document%28b%29.gif

->Not a roleplayer.
    -> Last time I posted in RPT was 3 years ago.
    -> What else?

It's pretty narrow minded to think of theatrics as only a forum thing. Wrestlers are pretty theatrical in literally every thing they do. That's their job.

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Nah
    • Seen Feb 28, 2017
    It's pretty narrow minded to think of theatrics as only a forum thing. Wrestlers are pretty theatrical in literally every thing they do. That's their job.

OBJECTION!​

edgeworth-smirk%28a%29.gif

Heh, I knew you would say that.

Mr. Sonata...pro-wrestling and a theater is not the same thing.

Pro-wrestling is...theatrical yes, but it's not only theatrical. It's athleticism too!

Now, Mr. Sonata, you know that pro-wrestling is a very...confusing sport. Some people don't even consider it a sport!

But tell me, if you watched a pro-wrestling match...what would you think? That it's theatrical, or athletic?

Athletic, because that's what it looks like.

If you were the GM...and you wanted to hint something pointing at my username...

edgeworth-zoom%28b%29.gif

Would the hint say "how theatrical"? No, if it was me, it would say "how athletic" or "how entertaining".

edgeworth-bow%28a%29.gif

It was a bit confusing yes, but I hope you understand.

By the way, do you want my role? There you go.

Spoiler:

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • When I think of professional wrestling I don't think of WWE or anything like that since it's just another tv show for entertainment. Yes it does take some athletic ability, there is very little left unscripted. And Omi did say that he wasn't being straightforward enough with his hints or something to that effect. I don't feel like looking back right now.

[kill] Seth Rollins

I believe this to be the right decision as a vanilla townie myself unless someone would like to pull something from the phase change posts that might lead us to a better place.

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Nah
    • Seen Feb 28, 2017
    edgeworth-shrug.gif

Very bad excuse. I don't think Omi knows that much about wrestling to know that it's even theatrical.

Very well. You all do what you wish, I won't object. I made a perfect point, you want to believe me? Good. Don't want to? Cool. I'm a vanilla townie anyway, I can't even defend myself.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • The posts are very vague, so it's hard to really even discern what might be useful...

...I guess random vote :( [EXECUTE] honey

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Nah
    • Seen Feb 28, 2017
    Detox said:

edgeworth-objection.gif

If you knew wrestling was theatrical you wouldn't hate Seth Rollins Did you even read my post?

Let's not talk about wrestling. Just vote for me or someone else.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 11, 2023
    Just because it's theatrical doesn't mean someone can't suck

He will never be the cream of the crop

Anyways moving on

Myriad

Formerly Lawlietta.
    Years
  • Does anybody else feel that "gods" hint refers to GAU?​

Yeah, I had that thought too, but it doesn't directly point at anyone since most of us are in GAU as far as I know. It could point to Eros I guess? He's one of the GMs, and his username is that of a god.

As for the theater hint, I don't think it links to wrestling as much as it does to the RPT tbh. I'd still like to vote Mana, because we know it's not Gimmepie and he was the other main option. The day post doesn't clear him in any way either.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back