• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How lazy are you?

Sirfetch’d

I have been staring at my dead phone for an hour bc I don't wanna get out of bed to get my charger

Years
  • I'm not lazy as such because I'm always working on something. Trouble is my motivation and inspiration fluctuate a lot.

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years
  • I'm not always motivated to do things, especially chores, so I guess that makes me lazy since I procrastinate them at all costs!

Who am I kidding, I'm the biggest layabout you'll ever meet.

Last edited:

pastelspectre

Memento Mori★
    Years
  • not lazy, it's just... the depression?

people sure like to think it's bc im lazy tho. it's just..depression kinda..strips me of my motivation lots of days. amazingly enough i still manage to get all my homework done on time for college though, bc i think making good grades motivates me to get those assignments done asap. it's weird.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 4, 2018
    very
    i've been stuck in a sleep-work-eat lifestyle for so long that it has sapped my motivation to do anything, so i guess that's where the laziness and lack of desire to do some things stems from :droplet:

I don't see being stuck in a period of at least working as laziness, though. That's a routine; laziness to me is failing to accomplish anything.

So, at least you've got something.

Last edited:
    Years
  • it's lead me to become lazy to do even some very minor things, since i'm so drained coming home and just want to loaf around doing nothing. even cooking is a chore most of the time and especially cleaning =( my house never gets too dirty, but i always want to put it off. as much as i don't want to admit it, it's probably more along the lines of depression from having such a repetitive, monotonous schedule, but that is on me to change (and i am working on it)!

semi

the magnificent steiner
    Years
    • Seen Oct 24, 2023
    although in mornings i'm reasonably motivated, in evenings i tend to lay hungry on the sofa for a while just bcs i can't be bothered to get up and make dinner.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    I procrastinate a lot when doing work, unless pressure is involved (which I wish were slightly more frequent).

Years
  • I can be really lazy, but I've become much more in control of it in recent years than in the past.

I think the fear of the consequences as a result of laziness is the motivator I use to give myself a kick in the ass to become more productive in things that I need to be productive in.

Back