• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon FireRed: Rocket Edition (Completed)

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Dec 18, 2019
except for the fact that there was a release date, summer, which he didn't make. so yeah.
this hacks just too good not to finish, I bet what happen is that he figured out how to do better features on the game and had to reassemble the game in someway to make the game better

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jan 5, 2019
He is not completing in the given time either, Which now makes the game really boring it's just an opinion

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 19, 2019
Love love love this hack! Story had me so engrossed and I had a blast seeing Red's timeline, which I'd grown up with, from a Rocket's POV. Awesome to hear you're working on a final version and can't wait to play!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 23, 2019
Awesome hack man great job so far I would love to see at the end that team rocket has taken over everything (gyms,shops,poke centers, police officers ex...) and would also love a sequel

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Apr 6, 2024
So my game keeps freezinf once I try scroll up past the bicycle in my bag. I can scrolls to the next pages, and scroll down to the steroids and flashlight. But the moment I scroll up above bicycle it freezes. Any help? I cant get to the TM case.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 19, 2019
So my game keeps freezinf once I try scroll up past the bicycle in my bag. I can scrolls to the next pages, and scroll down to the steroids and flashlight. But the moment I scroll up above bicycle it freezes. Any help? I cant get to the TM case.

For me it was every time my cursor was about to light up the cell phone in the key items list. Quick fix for me was just to drag an item from somewhere near the bottom of the list to anywhere above the bugged item. Then you should be able to select anything above the bugged item.

Inner Rhymes

Rhythm & Poetry.
Years
He is not completing in the given time either, Which now makes the game really boring it's just an opinion

He has every right to take his own time when making HIS ROM Hack. He's doing this without getting paid and ROM hacking isn't a job but a hobby. If we are patient, the chances of us getting a bug free product is much higher.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 24, 2023
As Inner Rhymes said, ROM hacking is just a hobby, sometimes real life gets in the way and that always takes priority than hobby projects and internet forums.

I'm sure everyone would much rather wait a little longer for a polished version, than have frequent releases full of glitches or inaccessible/unplayable content =)

Raj

Pokemon Master
Years
This looks like an awesome game, I remember playing Toxic Purple years ago and how much I enjoyed it.

I have a feeling I'll similarly going to enjoy this.

Thank you for taking the time to continue working on this and I look forward to seeing the final version as well.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Feb 8, 2019
Well i played it for ages and even trained hard to beat the red encounter, only to get accused of cheating *laugh*
Now im after Silph scope at the Lab in Cinnabar and the beta is over. Hope it continues soon, cant wait to rob the Gyms ;,)

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Dec 18, 2019
Well i played it for ages and even trained hard to beat the red encounter, only to get accused of cheating *laugh*
Now im after Silph scope at the Lab in Cinnabar and the beta is over. Hope it continues soon, cant wait to rob the Gyms ;,)

like I said have 3 4 moments like this in the game with matches your suppose to lose , have a cool event wheather text, or a director comes out and says cut cut, or mewtwo comes and psybeams you . whatever it is. everybody wins

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Dec 18, 2019
I personally cannot stand being forced to lose,it really bugs me.Hopefully that won't happen.[/QUOT

well not being forced to lose but not suppose to win, is there a game in history you played like why the heck do I have to lose? that got you upset about it?

Years
I personally cannot stand being forced to lose,it really bugs me.Hopefully that won't happen.[/QUOT

well not being forced to lose but not suppose to win, is there a game in history you played like why the heck do I have to lose? that got you upset about it?

Well a few romhacks I tried had unwinnable encounters like a legendary at the start that just felt like cheap drama.It'd be fine if the game continues as if you didn't win for the sake of story but if the battle was made really hard and you won somehow they should at least acknowledge it.

Back