R I S E

Age 24
Male
Ireland
Seen 4 Days Ago
Posted 1 Week Ago
882 posts
6.6 Years
Music that might play if you force Raph to fight you.
(-_-🌢)

Omnivorous (vs. Raphael)

Azure Heart (vs. Champion Raphael)

Demonic Spell of Exhaustion (vs. Valerie)

People to Fight For (vs. Simon)

Heart Rate Spiking (vs. Melody)

Rainy Day Deduction (vs. Catherine)

Sparkle and Shine (vs. Pia)

Black Thorn Rose (vs. Rosa)

Rough Around the Edges (vs. Haleigh)

Whole lotta smart, whole lotta heart. (vs. Clovis)

Otherworldly Energies (vs. Xan)

"Wait, who's this homeless guy?" (vs. Tim)

Lumiose Lighting the Way (vs. Achille)

Charging in Head First (vs. Ryan)

Frozen Heartstring (vs. Chloe)

Never Stopping to Rest (vs. Aeliana)

Art is Subjective (vs. Winston)

Antisocial (vs. Jasper)

Kick Off (vs. Ruben)

Crossing Heart (vs. Arrietty)

Battle of Concepts (vs. Jackson)

Foxrally

Age 23
ya boi
a Torterra's back
Seen 11 Hours Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
2,711 posts
8.6 Years
Claiming mission 6 with Val!
Paired to Gligar and gimmepie
Friend Code
SW-5146-5893-7210
I make memes and other carcinogens

Sapphire Rose

Only thorns left on this rose.

Age 25
Female
Over the hills and far away.
Seen 11 Hours Ago
Posted 11 Hours Ago
3,279 posts
10.1 Years
Moderator Post
As 100% anticipated, a mere (and minor) disagreement ended in petty abuse of power from the person in charge (in the discord group no less).

So i will be leaving :)

Have an enjoyable rp. I mean that.
As a mod of this section of the server I'm going to ask you to take any disagreeements you have with other members or GM's to PM's. This counts as harassment and is not allowed on the forums.

If issues cannot be resolved you can take it up with either me, gimmepie or Aquacorde.
FE: Three houses • Dorothea Arnault • Moderator of the RPT

Jay

R I S E

Age 24
Male
Ireland
Seen 4 Days Ago
Posted 1 Week Ago
882 posts
6.6 Years
Hi, I'd like to clear this up quickly, since I don't want escalating drama but I also don't want misconceptions about the circumstance.

Mizumanta has been kicked from Spear due to unprofessional behavior and disrespect to other participants that made a number of people uncomfortable.

Effective immediately Lennox Glass is removed from the RP.

Kitty

meow, purr purr

any
Space
Seen 16 Hours Ago
Posted 19 Hours Ago
1,184 posts
3.6 Years
Name: Jeanne Masumi-- but she prefers to be called Masumi, not Jeanne.
Hometown: Azalea Town, Johto

Physical Appearance:
Spoiler:

Masumi’s pretty average in all accounts, from height (5’3”) to weight. Her body has some slight muscle from climbing trees, and countless scratches hidden on her attire. Her pink hair is styled into slightly messy buns, and when she’s feeling fancy, the buns get some shapes on them- like stars. In terms of make up, she doesn’t like doing much to her face save for some additional large lashes that make her eyes look cuter than they should be.

She has a habit of loving all things pink, as shown by her current ensemble- a faded white sweater that’s just simply too large for her, her hands hidden by the long sleeves and a pink jumper dress, inspired from the outfits of the Nurse Joys of her hometown. Aside from her simple outfit, she took to also don some Slowpoke-styled accessories, namely her hat and boots, much to her own Slowpoke’s dismay.

Strengths:
A true adventurer: Masumi loves exploring. The outdoors is her playground, considering Azalea was pretty isolated and it took more than a few hops, skips, and jumps to even reach the next town. Masumi is not averse to scaling walls and climbing trees to get to her destination.

Healer: Say what you want about her, but she’s good at her duties as a soon-to-be Nurse Joy. She can spot abnormalities in Pokemon as fast as you can say Regigigas, and caring for them-healing them is also easy. She likes to keep a small bag of medical supplies for such emergencies. (Disclaimer: She is not a licensed Nurse Joy... yet.)

Morally good: It’s hard to get Masumi to the dark side, even with cookies. She is the type of character who will forgive you, even if you have been the biggest dick-- after some moments of pure rage, of course. Masumi will always abide by the laws of the society and aim to be a model citizen... with some reservations.

Weaknesses:
What do you mean water doesn’t beat grass!?: Masumi isn’t exactly the best when it comes to tactical decisions, competitive strategies, whatever everyone calls it. While she is good at keeping her Pokemon (and others) alive, ending others isn’t her strong suit. One can argue that she got some of the badges out of pure luck more than anything.

Tactless: As much as she is a good citizen, she really doesn’t know when to shut her mouth and realize the compliment she’s saying is actually a horrible insult to some. Or when to keep quiet in tense situations. Or when to not mention their loved one is dead. Or when--Needless to say she isn’t the best when she starts to speak.

Always out to prove a point: Never, ever challenge Masumi to do something. It’s how she started this adventure in the first place! Masumi accepts all challenges and will not stop until she has reached a conclusion- which can be a detriment if all of them stack up and overwhelm her.

Potty mouth: Please keep her mouth shut when she’s near kids.

Aspirations:
Look. She’s so psyducking tired of staying inside a Pokemon Center (especially during her internship), when she obviously can do something out there! What about the Pokemon who weren’t able to reach the Pokemon Center? The trainers who likely blacked out on Victory Road or worse, the sea? What if they drown?! And now those so-called red Shadow Pokemon who leave no trace of their havoc save for the casualties... Just because the rest of the Nurse Joys are blatant skitties doesn’t mean she’s one too. She’s out to prove to the world you don’t need to be stuck in a building to do your job--roaming medic style.

Rival:
🙏

Fun facts:
  • Slowpoke has no official nickname but she likes to call him Asshole.
  • She once broke her arm trying to prove that she can lick her elbow.
  • Her favorite color is, obviously, pink.
Starter Pokemon:

Hana the Chansey (F) @ Oval Stone
Natural Cure
Heal Pulse | Seismic Toss | Sing | Disarming Voice | Echoed Voice | Minimize

Additional Pokemon:

Momo the Alomomola (F) @ N/A
Healer
Aqua Ring | Protect | Heal Pulse | Wide Guard | Aqua Jet | Hydro Pump

Slowpoke (M) @ N/A
Regenerator
Confusion | Disable | Zen Headbutt | Surf | Yawn | Slack Off

project cmyk: soon

Jay

R I S E

Age 24
Male
Ireland
Seen 4 Days Ago
Posted 1 Week Ago
882 posts
6.6 Years
Jeanne Masumi
Leave Slowpoke alone.

This character is accepted!

Kitty

meow, purr purr

any
Space
Seen 16 Hours Ago
Posted 19 Hours Ago
1,184 posts
3.6 Years
Claiming mission 3 and gonna try 2 afterwards :eyes:
project cmyk: soon

MurkMire

Toxic Terror

Age 30
Male
Somewhere dark, cold, and quiet.
Seen 1 Day Ago
Posted 1 Week Ago
906 posts
10 Years
Formally retiring from Spear.

Songbird

Big brother... you're the worst.

Female
Seen 4 Hours Ago
Posted 3 Days Ago
544 posts
8.3 Years
Custom Mission: Where Do They Keep Coming From?
The proprietor of Hammerlocke's own L'Alcremie de la Crème gets surprised by a new Milcery or two every now and then, and this year he has a whopping three! Since he couldn't handle the increasing mouths to feed, he gives them away to promising bakers and trainers. Either way, someone has to take them off his hands!

Reward: Milcery + Sweet

Dragon

lover of milotics

Age 28
Male
Viridian City
Seen 45 Minutes Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
11,117 posts
8.1 Years
Custom Mission: The Un-Luv-able Adventures of Luvdisc

Our heroine, the luv-ly pink Luvdisc finds herself in a sticky situation... abandoned. By her once so called 'friend'. Where's the 'luv' now? Where will she go? What friend does she have now?

Reward: Luvdisc

"Let the fools who stand before me be destroyed by the power you and I possess...
DRAGON SLAVE!"