• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anime/Manga Anime You're Currently Watching?

Years
  • A few days ago I decided to watch Symphogear, in fact I'm currently on ep.10 of GX. This is a bit late, but I love how over the top it is; GX alone starts off with Hibiki supplexing a space shuttle just to save a village. And that was after they blew a hole in K2 just because it was in the way. It's not the best anime, but it's a fun watch.
    The ost is also as hype as I've been told. My favourite songs? are a tie between Waikyou Shenshoujing and Bye-Bye Lullaby. Chris is best girl, but I love the entire cast.

...Although, G and GX's transformations are a bit too fanservicy imo. It's very jarring when compared to the original sequence's silhouettes. I hope it's toned down in AXZ.

You're a good person, Pyrax.

immacksg

follow @immacksg on twitter for some rad cartoon a
    Years
  • Currently I'm watching:

Girlish Number (my biggest priority)
    Your Lie in April (DAT OP OH MY GOD)
    The Evangelion Movies (I watched the original series last year, so I thought I'd get around to the movies)
    and uhm... UHM... I kinda lost a bet with some friends and my punishment is that I have to watch Monster Musume... To give credit where it's due, it's entertaining to say the least, but I'm not a fan of the fan service. There's just too much of it, but I guess that's to be expected in this show.

Haileo

Fluttershy is mai waifu
    Years
  • Almost finished watching Mayo Chiki, after that I'll probably start watching Gabriel Dropout.

This season, I'm watching the AotY Eromanga-sensei, Sword Oratoria, and Saenai Heroine S2.

pkmin3033

I'm watching season 2 of Attack on Titan, since it's almost over...and I'm enjoying it more than I did the first season. Taking out 13 episodes of crappy filler and flashbacks has done wonders for the show in general. Episode 8 was a little dull for my tastes, and I'm not sure why certain characters have decided to go batshit crazy, but at least I've not been dozing off this time.

Go ahead. Let me have it, if you must.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • Currently I'm watching:
    Cinderella Girls Theater (the 4-minute-per-episode comedy spinoff of Idolm@ster CG)
    Hinako Note
    Sakura Quest
    Tsuki ga Mirei

Plus whatever the guys show at our monthly anime viewing meet-ups. This month's was flight/airplane themed so we watched Princess And The Pilot and The Wind Rises. Possible car theme next month, which should be right up my alley :)

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    Just finished watching Clannad and Clannad: After Story...

I'll excuse myself while I seek healing.

Years
  • I've been watching Cross Ange at Meyneth's recommendation. I was quite hesitant for a long time but I'm actually really enjoying it. xD

Legendary Silke

Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    Catching up to everything piled up until now after Monthly Girls' Nozaki-kun and Tamako Market; right now it's Love Tyrant and New Game!

I can heartily recommend the first two shows, though do note that Tamako Market can be quite slow and it's likely that you should watch the follow-up movie soon afterwards, which I plan to. I'll leave my thoughts on the latter two once I've finished watching, but they appear to be good stuff, too.

Maybe I'm picky, but I like being picky. :)

Cay

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2022
    i am watching my hero academia (as it airs im caught up) and free atm. when i finish free ima resume hunter x hunter (i have like 30 more eps)

Legendary Silke

Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    Anime juggling is a work of art.

Anyway, having my attention split between SukaSuka, Amagi Brilliant Park, Sound! Euphonium 2, Restaurant to Another World, Welcome to the Ballroom, Eromanga-sensei, New Game!, and rewatches of Haruhi Suzumiya, Gabriel DropOut, and Dragon Maid... and that's not counting shorts!

Dter ic

Fire Emblem....[b]HEROES[/b]
    Years
  • I'm watching more shows than usual this season (mainly becuase of the shorts)

Made in Abyss
    Aho Girl
    Tsuerezure Children
    New Game! (and New Game!! when it's out)

Back