• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anime/Manga Anime You're Currently Watching?

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
Years
  • I've been keeping up (surprisingly) with the new seasons of boku no hero, attack on titan and boruto. Been waiting on the GF to start the new season of Berserk since she really enjoyed the last one, and I'm just trying to find the time and energy to get on Sword Oratoria and SnB: virgin soul after having binged through dimension w and the first 4 eps of grimgar.

pkmin3033

Moving onto season 2 of Love Live School Idol Project, since I have now finished season 1. It was rather good. Go read my mini-review/rant if you're curious.

Also going to watch season 2 of Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron Blooded Orphans in the morning...yes, I know, Vogue. IBS. But it's not like I have anything better to do whilst I wait for the last episode of Tales of Zestiria the X to air...

Years
  • I just started into Saekano Flat. I'm having fun with the character dynamics of this show so far, and it's blatantly self-aware. At least going to keep up with ONE show this season after basically having a sum of zero each season for the past year.

pkmin3033

I just finished a rewatch of Dragonball today. It's a pretty good series, save for two instances - the unnecessarily drawn-out and downright boring Muscle Tower mini-arc, and the absolutely diabolical final few episodes with that pointless quest for the Bancho Fan because reasons. The anime definitely could have ended better than that. But otherwise, I think it's a pretty enjoyable show considering how long it is. Going to move on to DBZ next...might skip the Garlic Jr. and Saiyaman arcs though.

Plodding along with LL s2 - I like A-RISE more than I do μ's as an idol group; they have better songs - and IBO s2 as well. I have it in the back of my mind to watch the Persona 3 movies but I'm not really prepared to sit down and watch a long movie right now. Naruto has kinda stalled. I WILL watch the next arc somewhen soon. Maybe next week.

Years
  • Watching Digimon 02. It has some problems, but Ken is really a great character. The episodes where he thinks about his life after he stops being Digimon Emperor are awesome.

Leviathan

[span="font-family:ubuntu; color: whitesmoke; padd
    Years
  • Mmm. Last one I finished was Gungrave. I guess I've been trying to watch Yu-Gi-Oh! ARC-V, though I kinda wanna watch Kiba more.

Years
    • Seen Dec 17, 2019
    currently watching cowboy bepop!!
    i only saw pieces as a kid on adult swim and now i have hulu so i'm revisiting all the older animes

Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2019
    Over the past few months, I have been slowly watching an old favorite from when I was a middle schooler (and back when the official English dub of this series was basically impossible to find online): Bubu Chacha. One of the co-creators has been uploading episodes of Bubu Chacha on YouTube, so even though I have been a fan for years, it is my first time watching the series in its entirety with any idea of the dialogue. Not sure if I would recommend it to most anime fans since it is geared at such a young audience and the anime fans I have seen prefer more complicated shows, but I love it nonetheless.

And on the other tonal side of things, I plan to watch Shin Sekai Yori later. Gotta love having diverse tastes!

Years
  • So I picked Flying Witch back up last night, and I could probably watch like 15 more seasons of this show. It's comfy as hell and the world being built is actually a pretty fun one. Unfortunately for me, I've only got one episode left of it.

Years
  • So I did finish off Flying Witch today. I also did finish of Dragon Ball Kai and the DB Kai Trunks Special. Also about to resume Kiznaiver and just tick that off my to-do list over the next 4 days. Planning on reading a volume a day and watching at least an episode a day to work through both my manga and anime backlogs.

Alternatively, I might just catch up on Sakura Quest. Either or.

I'm watching Parasyte because my friend told me to. it's pretty weird.

It certainly wasn't my own speed. It's kind of gory and bloody in a sense.

Back