• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Down the Rabbit Hole

Klippy

L E G E N D of
Years
  • You have to change the setting that saves Sent items. It's in your Options I believe. Just as an aside.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    Two more people left to vote: Lost, Abby.

I'll move the day on early if they pop in :).

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
  • What did I do? :(

Not saying that the teas aren't guns, but what kind of inno shoots a gun on D1 just for comedic effect? I could have died.

Are you saying you're not innocent and didn't shoot the gun for comedic effect? Nightkrow scum confirmed.

;D

plzdon'thurtme

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    N1 Everybody lives!

Rules & Info

+ Every player must submit a Private Message during the Night phase - even if you don't have a specific action to do. Blank PMs are easiest if you have nothing else to say :c.
    + Night phases will last approximately 24 hours.

+ During the day you can vote to kill a player. You may vote to kill no-one for the first two days but no longer.
    + Voting is compulsory.
    + Day phases will last around 48 hours.
    + Please do not talk about this game outside of this thread or specific in game chats.
    + You may be replaced if you miss actions/votes consecutively.
    + Message me if you have any concerns/questions and I'll reply ASAP.
    + Have fun dammit.

During Day One

The mystery of Humpty's assailant had gone unsolved throughout the day, although some had managed to piece together little bits of information about what had happened. Humpty was still in deep trouble though, if he didn't get lucky tonight he'd find himself out of yolk and out of time.Two did not join the investigation, and The White Rabbit noted their lateness.

No-one died!
    Lost and Abby were late.

Players

1. Nakuzami
    2. Ewery1
    3. NightKrow
    4. Ullion
    5. Killua
    6. Sirindu
    7. Golgari
    8. Earth Traveler
    9. Bardothren
    10. O'aka XXIII
    11. Mars™
    12. drewbie411
    13. Ethereal Wizard
    14. Lost
    15. Goku
    16. TheCapsFan
    17. Davepetasprite^2
    18. jdthebud
    19. Lycanthropy
    20. Abby

Reserves: Alex Kaz
    Background: "Down the Rabbit Hole" by LoveSoup

Spoiler:

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    D2 Out of Yolk

Rules & Info

+ Every player must submit a Private Message during the Night phase - even if you don't have a specific action to do. Blank PMs are easiest if you have nothing else to say :c.
    + Night phases will last approximately 24 hours.
    + During the day you can vote to kill a player. You may vote to kill no-one for the first two days but no longer.
    + Voting is compulsory.
    + Day phases will last around 48 hours.

+ Please do not talk about this game outside of this thread or specific in game chats.
    + You may be replaced if you miss actions/votes consecutively.
    + Message me if you have any concerns/questions and I'll reply ASAP.
    + Have fun dammit.

During Night One

"I know this one will do the trick!" Alice thought to herself, sure she had managed to drink this potion quick enough. Whilst it didn't have much of the effects she had wished for, she did find herself a few inches taller.

The Red Queen found herself in a superb position to get rid of an enemy - she had chosen quite well. Only a few of the Wonderland residents could cause her any trouble and this one would have been a pain to leave alive. "Off with his head!" she shouted at her executioner, pointing to oblivious critter.

Elsewhere in town someone was feeling an overwhelming loss of identity. Pat just didn't know what he was doing any more, "What is the point?" he had asked himself as he barricaded the door. Through a crack in the curtains he spotted an old friend, Humpty Dumpty, stagger down the street, the last of his yolk dripping on to the cobblestone pavement.

TheCapsFan and Nakuzami are dead!
    Humpty Dumpty, The White Knight and The March Hare were late.

Players

1. Nakuzami as a Friend
    2. Ewery1
    3. NightKrow
    4. Ullion
    5. Killua
    6. Sirindu
    7. Golgari
    8. Earth Traveler
    9. Bardothren
    10. O'aka XXIII
    11. Mars™
    12. drewbie411
    13. Ethereal Wizard
    14. Lost
    15. Goku
    16. TheCapsFan as a Friend
    17. Davepetasprite^2
    18. jdthebud
    19. Lycanthropy
    20. Abby

Reserves: Alex Kaz
    Background: "Down the Rabbit Hole" by LoveSoup

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Mars

Lowlight
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Aug 19, 2021
    Looks like we don't have much to go by this time...

So far it looks like Alice's potion effects are determined by her queue position ("quick enough "). The Red Queen being that early is pretty scary tbh, but there doesn't seem to be any indication of the Red King's role? Though I wouldn't really expect the host to mention it. It also looks like Pat may been targeted by Nobody or Time.
    /End flavorspec

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
    Years
  • So it looks like Naku was a pretty important pr. Any speculations on who he was?

Years
  • After reading back through the town roles, I came up with some likely candidates pretty fast:

- Bill: can save up to two players from death per night
    - Dormouse: immune to all actions of players behind them
    - Cheshire Cat: learns the role and identity of the player in front of them in the queue
    - Mr. Caterpillar: causes "odd things to happen" to the player behind them.

Those all seem like possible disrupters of the Red Queen's actions, but I'm not entirely sure if learning Naku's identity helps us. I guess it can't hurt, though...?

As for Pat, his role says he tries to guess his spot in the queue for prizes, so based on the text, I'm guessing he *would've* guessed his spot correctly, but either Time, the Mad Hatter, or another queue changer messed it up (at least based on the line "he just didn't know what he was doing anymore"). I guess the theory Nobody visited him is certainly possible, with his "loss of identity".

And of course, we have no idea who the Red Queen is.

Years
  • So if Pat was turned into nobody, is it safe for him to reveal? I would kind of like to know who Pat is/was, but I don't know if it would be dangerous for him to reveal right now.

Ewery1

Local Red Panda
    Years
  • My guess is definitely Chesire I think, they seem like the most dangerous and it is held up in the books they are pretty powerful. But what does that popcorn thing mean???

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
    Years
  • I'm guessing that Naku was the March Hare, and here's my proof.

Oblivious implies that whoever was targeted also didn't get their night action in, and of the three that were "late", or didn't get in their NA, only the March Hare qualifies as a "critter". And if you'd like to argue that the corpses weren't included in the late statement, we know for a fact that Humpty died and was late. That concludes my argument.

Was that crystal clear enough for all of you? Because so help me god, if anyone says I'm being confusing again, I will vote for you and probably kill you off horribly in one of my games.

EDIT: oh, and also, I have no idea what the popcorn thing means. Dead link is dead. I tried matching it up to a role and came up with nothing.

I can agree with this idea.

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
  • Alright so I'm not 100% sure what the right move is from my perspective and it may get me mafia killed at night but here I go:

I started out as nobody. I could not target anyone on n0 (Nobody's ability can only be used on odd-numbered nights), so I switched with Drewbie on night 1. I am now Pat and my wincon is to kill off the royalty. Whomever is Nobody has no wincon and has to swap with another role to gain one. So yes, Drewbie right now is Nobody and can not use his night action until night 3.

Additionally, Pat's ability works by using your NA to make a prediction for the next night. For example, on night 1 Drewbie predicted he (now me) will be 7th position in the queue for night 2. When night 2 happens, I make my prediction as my night action as to where I'll land in the queue on night 3. And if I'm right, I get rewarded... no idea with what though.

If we'd like to get rid of the wildcard in this game, we can lynch Drewbie now. If we want to keep Nobody in the game (for whatever reason) we can not lynch him. Or we can wait until next day phase, since he can not switch on this next night phase.

Mars

Lowlight
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Aug 19, 2021
    It looks like we're out of leads, so how about a mass time claim? It wouldn't be as risky as a role claim and we might be able to get some useful info out of it.

Back