Advertiser Content

Sheep

Female
Online now
Posted 2 Minutes Ago
27,234 posts
13.1 Years
let's get more positivity going
Which of the newly-revealed Pokémon is your favorite so far? Why do you love it?

kingdenas

#Team Popplio <3

Male
Lisboa, Portugal
Seen 1 Day Ago
Posted 3 Weeks Ago
1,707 posts
4.9 Years
Drednaw is so appealing to me and I don't know why. Saddly, it is a water-type Pokémon and I've already decided I'm going to choose Sobble as my starter. Still looking forward to play with it tho.
I'm kinda wondering if it's going to evolve or not. Doesn't it feel like Drednaw might be a standalone 'mon?
-WORK IN PROGRESS-
Btw, the artwork on my avatar is from an artist called OMOCAT, you should check her out ;)

erik destler

ok?

Age 27
Male
louisiana
Online now
Posted 2 Hours Ago
7,368 posts
14.4 Years
Definitely Yamper, Wooloo, and Sobble! They're all so cute :fufu:
paired with Cherrim ; cred

MargatroidCA

Seven-Coloured Puppeteer

Male
Sinnoh (but actually Canada)
Online now
Posted 10 Hours Ago
75 posts
183 Days
Corviknight looks cool as heck, and Wooloo is just the cutest. :3
~ MAL ~

Sugar-Fable

Pokemon Princess

Female
USA
Seen 1 Hour Ago
Posted 2 Hours Ago
39 posts
1.5 Years
I loved Wooloo, but Yamper is my fave! The starters are all cute - I don't know which I will pick till we see the evos though~

Fairy

Female
Laverre City
Seen 13 Hours Ago
Posted 14 Hours Ago
9,127 posts
8.5 Years
Obviously Wooloo and Gossifleur! To Yamper is def A tier too.

Steve Z

Age 30
Male
Oakland FL
Seen October 4th, 2019
Posted September 20th, 2019
1,368 posts
14.2 Years
I'd have to say Drednaw is my favorite thus far. I really really wanted to like Yamper but I can't get over it's face. It doesn't feel like it fits. I'm sure it'll grow on me.

PokéStorm is my Pokémon fansite. Join if you'd like!
Male
Seen 1 Day Ago
Posted 4 Weeks Ago
539 posts
8.7 Years
So far Corviknight and the legendary duo are my favorites.
Male
Seen 1 Week Ago
Posted 1 Week Ago
83 posts
1.6 Years
I am interested in the purple squirrel/chipmunk with no name.. All the kids seem to have it on their shirts.

Also, I like the colors on yamper, but not the eclair dopey look, so I am looking towards its evolution.

The starters are really cute this time, so I like Scorbunny, Sobble, and Grookey.
There is no room in my heart for Hate.

colours

magical leaf

Female
the dream world
Seen 1 Hour Ago
Posted 5 Hours Ago
5,495 posts
14.6 Years
- Corviknight
- Grookey
- Wooloo
- Yamper

the most precious pokemon of this generation imo
Seen June 16th, 2019
Posted June 16th, 2019
4 posts
324 Days
Corviknight! I'm overjoyed that the UK region is getting a raven Pokémon. I also love Zacian, because it's majestic but also cute, which I think is pretty much a first for the cover legendaries. (Zamazenta is cool too, but it looks a bit more vicious, not quite so endearing). I'd put Drednaw in third place. Sobble is my favourite starter at the moment, but I usually wait until I've seen the evolutions before making a final decision. I wasn't that keen on Grookey at first, but I have to admit it's grown on me since I learned that it has a move called Branch Poke.

Cubism

Cubie the Cube

Age 20
Male
The computer room
Online now
Posted 3 Minutes Ago
957 posts
322 Days
Corviknight really got some good first impression when it was first shown, but I think Eldegoss was the one that mostly grew on me.
Now if I were to choose my favourite starter I'll definitely go with Sobble.
I still don't know what to put here :rowlyikes:

Percy

Male
Asia
Seen 1 Day Ago
Posted 1 Week Ago
2,986 posts
5.2 Years
scorbunny, yamper, and corviknight are my favorites so far. even though scorbunny looks like it will evolve to something hmm hmm fire/fighting. yamper is just cute and cures sadness. corviknight is epic and cool. loves the diversity of the new pokemon so far
Advertiser Content