• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the video game music above you!

pkmin3033

2/10. I...really don't like Type-0's soundtrack. It's a lot of generic metal that really doesn't suit the game or really capture any kind of atmosphere.

Now for something Blazblue

I prefer the original but that was the first thing that popped up, so

Urist McHemlock

Jack Frost of the Jack Brothers
Years
10/10 One of Blazblue's strongest points is its music, and Nightmare Fiction II does not disappoint at all.

From Blazblue to Guilty Gear.

MaӾiej

Huge Kida Fan
Years
8/10 - I clearly liked this one more than the first. They sound quite similar but this one sounded better. Speaking of which...

I have to say. The original tune wasn't really too high on my list of Shovel Knight music but the remix that we got in Specter of Torment is amazing. Several of them are really good, even better than the original level themes. (Basically, not only did stages get remixed but most of the level themes as well.)

Last edited:

pkmin3033

6/10. It's alright. 8-bit is always good.

Too lazy to hunt, have some Zelda.

pkmin3033

6/10. It sounds like...something else. Like a 3D Sonic Ice Zone or something. xD

Cover your ears, people:

pkmin3033

5/10. I'm...not overly keen on that theme, honestly. Later remixes are also a lot better.

Have the track from the most recent dungeon I cleared in my OOS replay:

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
Years
7/10! The Oracles games are up there as one of my favorite Zeldas. It's not my favorite dungeon music in the game, but it is fitting.

I'm going with a somewhat spooky track! A theme that plays for a cult headquarters that masquerades as a medical center.

pkmin3033

5/10. Yeah, it's OK, although the organ didn't really need anything to go with it imo. Kinda ruins the atmosphere.

Something from HZD, which I frequently forget had music in it:

Years
  • Seen Sep 7, 2023
It's 7/10. I like the overall song but there is no particular part that impresses me.

Last edited:

pkmin3033

2/10. I'm reminded of why I don't care for racing games very much...

Back