• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dear Anonymous

Years
Dear anon,

We've been best friends for 3 years now and you're seriously amazing. It's amazing how well you understand me and are able to help with everything. I know you aren't a fan of her and I still don't know if it's because you're into me or if you really just don't think she's right for me. I know I've had hidden feelings for you for a while now, but I know coming out with them isn't worth losing the two most important people to me. Maybe you'll know someday, as long as I don't fall under the guilt.

And I hate when you wear makeup. You don't need it. STOP

User19sq

Been a while since I've loved you or anything. Hope you're doing well, in spite of how disconnected we became this past year. Thanks for waving goodbye to my stubborn heart. See ya.

Years
Dear A,

Still stressing a bit over the mistake I made on Friday. I was just stressed and exhausted. Hopefully things will be fine on Monday, but I'm usually very careful and considerate so I will grow/learn from this.

kyuubi93

What a bother
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 24, 2018
Dear anon,

It's no secret that I've had privileges in my life that you didn't have. However, I have NEVER shoved the fact that I've had life better in anyone's face. I've never shown you anything but respect, I've even shared and supported your crappy music despite the fact that you sound like a retarded walrus on the mic. Still, after all the respect I've shown you, you choose to be rude, hateful and spiteful towards me. I know it's because you're mad that I've had a better life than you, but if you're really going to act like that then I am going to be the most self centered egotistical piece of crap you've ever came across. Your dad sold meth, my dad worked hard. Your frig was empty as a kid, mine was full. I had my first car given to me, you didn't. Get the hell over it and yourself. Hating me cause I was born into a good home life? Be primitive or be poor, not both you white trash piece of crap.

Fact of the matter is, you're only hurting yourself in the end. I mean, I show appreciation for the privilege I've received, and now I work hard and pay my dues. Don't think I won't rub it in your poor, dirty face that I got to eat in my childhood while you were hungry. If you're going to be irrational in your reasons for hating me, than I'm going to be irrational right back. Face it, you can't touch me. You're nothing more than another piece of white trash compared to me :*

User19sq

Stop taunting me with your wealth before I take a crowbar to your spine. You're no success. You're just a fat-ass has-been.

Sincerely,
The Annoyed

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
Years
Anon -

I bet you're missing me at night, just like I said you would. You haven't texted me since because you're afraid of me, aren't you?

Good. Not giving you closure still proves to be the best decision I ever made in our relationship.

To give you an update on me: I'm still way hotter than you can ever hope to get again, I've already put Tinder back on my phone and am chatting up a few guys, and it's surprising how quickly all my affection towards you faded. I mean ... shit, even people who did me worse still have more of my love than you had.

In short, I hope you're miserable and still feel as "overwhelmed" as you did before.

Kiss kiss, asshole.​

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
Years
da,

you know, i was really holding out hope that we could work together. you told me to take a week or two to figure my shit out, i took a week and you blew me off. not cool.

Gabri

m8
Years
Dear Anonymous,

You are one of my last links to my first years at uni and became one of my closest friends as the years passed on, and I truly hope that our connection lasts for a lifetime. I think I'm falling in love with you as we talk more and spend more time together. You're one of the best things to ever happen to me. Thank you.

Years
Dear anon,
Thanks for ditching me while I had anxiety attacks, dealt with family death for the first time, and stress over my future career! It was super great especially after you treated me like literal garbage! You also thought my feelings and reaction to the way you treated me was just a bad byproduct??? I didn't deserve anything you lashed out on me. You even knew that.
Continue doing whatever it is you do nowadays - just hope you're aware: you'll never be as successful as me, you'll never have the support group I have, and your lack of empathy is going to be your downfall. Learn how to communicate better and don't take advantage of peoples' kindness. it's not hard to be a nice person.

I'm in two art shows this month! I've done a convention table! I learned how to do animations in a few months! I'm making a professional website to promote my work! I've made so many good friends online and irl! Friends that are proud of my success and support me in my dark times. I love them so much. I'm going to continue to grow and make achievements without you.

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
Dear anon somewhere on the net...

Thanks for identifying that one piece of classical music in a certain opening I watched at some point. It took long for me on how to figure out what piece is it until you pointed it out :)

Devil in the Mirror

We Stitch These Wounds
Years
Dear anonymous,

I wish we didn't live so far apart. I wish.... when you're down, I wish I could hold you, or take you someplace nice to get your mind off it. I wish I could be there to make you feel calmer when your anxiety becomes overwhelming. I wish we could play video games together and just enjoy each other's presence. I wish we could be together. But most of all, I wish you could be comfortable enough to tell me definitively how you feel about me. I know you love me... but is it platonic, or do you feel what I do, and you're just not ready to try and deal with it?

Either way, as much as I wish things were different already, I'm not going to rush you. Tell me which it is on your own time. I'll survive either way and I'll move on if I have to. I would love to know, but you're dealing with a lot, and I'd hate to add to that by making you feel pressured. Especially considering the distance. You mean so much to me and I just want you to be happy, no matter what role that puts me in.

pastelspectre

Memento Mori★
Years
dear anonymous,
if you screw this up like you screw up everything else, i'll be extremely angry with you. i just want to go and see her and be happy again. she makes me happy. so if i can't end up seeing her bc of what you do, i'll be so angry with you. i probably won't talk to you for a week or more. you always mess everything up.

Years
Dear anonymous,

Please stop looking at every situation you come across in a narrow-minded manner. It would not only benefit yourself by making you feel better, but it would also help those in your life to not get angry at you.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
Dear Anonymous,

I'm not always the reason the internet isn't working for you. You just want to find an excuse to blame me for something. Also, calling me names is childish, and verbally abusive. Grow the hell up, you're 52.

Cariad

world.search(you);
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Oct 25, 2023
dear anon,

you're impossible. i do nothing but support you, care for you, cheer for you and bend over backwards to make sure you're ok and then you treat me like dirt and guilt me over expressing perfectly human emotions. i'm not a toy! either start treating me better or expect less from me smh

pastelspectre

Memento Mori★
Years
dear anon,
i'm glad to know that you still like me that way. however, such is a sad predicament as well as you're still taken. we'll just have to hope our feelings for each other fade away.

Back