• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dear Anonymous

Desert Stream~

Holy Kipper!
Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Aug 20, 2023
    Dear anonymous: I want to see evidence in a court of law. Anonymous person #2 may have scammed thousands of people, but I don't believe it.

User19sq

Where did the years go? If I asked you to start over, would you join me? Is it possible to redo everything all over again? I know that my constant misery might make it sound like I'm desperate for someone, but I've felt this way for years now. As desperate as I am, I've got a sound mind to ask of this from you. But I suppose you're too busy, like always. My apologies for asking.

pastelspectre

Memento Mori★
    Years
  • Dear Anonymous,
    you mean a lot to me. i like you a lot, platonic and romantically. i wish you could see how good of a person you are. you're an amazing friend and a good person and you're always there for me and listen to my complaining. i wish we could be together. maybe someday.

pastelspectre

Memento Mori★
    Years
  • dear anonymous, you sort of hurt my feelings yesterday. but don't worry, it's okay. you were sort of right. it still stabbed at my heart, though. ah well. i can get over it. i just...think you deserve better. that sounds rude. and i would never, ever tell you that. i'm sure she might be the best for you. but.. it might just be because i'm jealous. oh well. life goes on i guess..

Cay

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2022
    da,

i feel the same way. should have shot my shot when i could, but oh well. im content.

Lumina

Lucid Melody
    Years
  • Dear Anon,

You're so fucking desprate, it's both hilarious and incredibly sad at the same time. You lied to get money and then had a fit when you got found out, and you're lying about me and my sister wanting to be friends with you just so you can justify spending all of your money on video games and consoles instead of supporting your kid. Stay out of my life, and preferably everyone else's too.

Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2019
    Dear Anonymous,

Listen. I get it. You're a better person than me. You work to help people, while I work to entertain. You donate gifts to people who have no Christmas while I just stay home. I understand that you're the superior example of a human being.

Now please, let me live out my own mediocrity in peace. It seems like every action you take is built to make me feel like a worse person, despite the veneer of friendliness you put on. Look, the reason I never want to watch this thing you found, or go with you everywhere is because everything you do with me rubs into my face how sub-par a person I am.

I just want to be alone. Why is that too much for you to understand? Why can't I just live out my wretched existence without you constantly shoving my nose in it?

I know it's not what you're trying to do, or at least I think it isn't. But all you've ever done is made me feel worse about myself, and being a person who already suffers from severe depression to the point where I tried leaping into the road once, your constant examples of being some shining pillar of just a better human being than me don't make things any better.

It's really not your fault. It's that you're too kind-hearted, too good, while I am a cynical wreck. We're like oil and water, and you keep suppressing me beneath you. Please just learn to leave me alone; just because we live in the same house and have blood relations doesn't mean we need to be best friends. I still respect you and love you as a family member, but you have singlehandedly ruined my Christmas and made the past few months much harder for me than they needed to be. Stop.

Desert Stream~

Holy Kipper!
    Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Aug 20, 2023
    Dear Anonymous:
    Ik 2016 sucks. I hate it too. But it will be a new year soon, don't worry.

smocks

fiat lux
    Years
  • da,

woah, i'd missed you like hell. honestly.
    seriously like fuck. i miss the way we'd used to be so so so freaking bad.
    the one thing I wonder is that if you even consider me still a close friend, hell, even just a friend.

again, i miss you. that's all.

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    Yo!

You're a funny bunch of people. I give you all papers and run from one point of town to the other just so you can do your job. You send me a reply telling me not only that you won't pay anything anymore, because I apparently get enough money already, while at the same time telling me that I live in poverty and that I really should ask other institutions if they can pay me a little bit extra to get out of it.

Then again, there's a reason why a hugh portion of our people think of you as one incompetent institution.

Then again, doesn't matter. I have plenty of money, even if you say it's poverty. I've had worse, I spent years living off of a couple hundred bucks that I had saved up back then. I'm not a wasteful person, I know how to deal with money; it's one of the benefits if your family never had much, but barely enough to get through.

Devil in the Mirror

We Stitch These Wounds
    Years
  • Dear Anonymous,

During the past few months, as I've dealt with a lot of crap, you've been an amazing friend to me. You've been the kind of friend I've longed for for years, and the kind of friend I deserve. You have a way of making me feel like I'm never alone, even when we don't talk or anything. You're always so calm, reasonable, and understanding. You never get angry with me just because we don't agree about something. You're genuinely there for me—not for appearances or because we used to be friends so you feel obligated to pretend to care or anything like that. You legitimately care about me. You're very supportive and you understand that I'm not always looking for answers and sometimes just need to get things off my chest. And that means so very much to me.

In fact, I think it means too much to me. Because I've fallen in love with you. I don't want a relationship, though. I'm happy with how things are, and my experience with those isn't great. Sometimes it scares me a bit that I feel this way, but what can I do? You're amazing. One day, I'm going to actually tell you that. Not so that anything will come from it, but just because I think you deserve to know.

an illegible mess.

[i]i'll make [b]tiny changes[/b] to earth.[/i]
    Years
  • dear anonymous,

did you ever even stop to look at me? when you dug rocks in my spine and turned your back to my pain. did you ever even stop to think about me? my bones as fragile as a doves wings; you use your words like lead bullets, punch them straight through my skull. you taught me how to make highway straight gashes on my wrists. no red light, everythings green. everythings okay. as long as im hurting and youre not, right? this is what you taught me. this is how you mended me. and now my mind is an unraveled mess of wires and i still feel you in the deepest corners of my body as a figment, as a ghost. did you ever even think about stopping? and why is it now that i still sometimes think of wanting you back? why is that? why is that? why is that? you taught me how to hate, how to resent you and keep the rage as a constant reminder and now it seeths and seeths and doesn't stop. you never stopped. you haven't stopped. you will never stop. hurting me.

and i hope that i will never stop. being in your memory. as a constant reminder of the terrible things you've done. i hope it haunts you for years. i hope my ghost stays in the corners of your body and dwells there and never rests. i hope that when you die, i flash before your eyes. i'll be the last fucking thing you see. i can promise you that.

Back