• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Daily PokéCommunity Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

TY

I started to use Discord more and more and it's probably the best way to reach out to me

Sirfetch’d

I am just not a big chocolate candy person unless its filled with caramel. or peanut butter

LadyJirachu

Fluffy and Elegant :3
    Years
  • Iirc if you click on my name here it would show my discord tag, and its also on my profile :p

Chocolate is probably the type of candy I eat the most of. A lot of my nutrition bars have it :3

I also like ice creams and yogurts with chocolate added to them a lot ^_^

And these cocao goji energy squares I got from whole foods may be the tastiest food I ever had. Super chocolatey, too :D

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years
  • Don't say chocolate, you'll set off my cravings again. ;; I recently had some Cadbury Old Gold Jamaica Rum ?n? Raisin. It's pretty yum, but not the best quality.

I got lots of exercise done at the beach today, and came pretty close to a school of dolphins! Who else enjoys going to the beach?

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I like to look at the beach and walk on the beach but water is cold. :]

TY

I like going to beaches although it has been a while, last time being in Normandy, France. Now that's one hell of a lovely beach... also gave me nightmares once a wave came crashing in and filled my shoes with water that the rest of the day every step i took i squeaked

Years
  • ahhh I want to go to France so much!! Any mention makes me qq. Been to many beaches/seas personally though as someone who grew up near the water, and seen my fair share of things (death by drowning, hurricanes, etc)... the black sea is a cruel mistress

lately I prefer not to swim though. lost a lot of my ability from lack of practice

Last edited:
    Years
  • I love discord.....already stopped using Skype in favor of it and the only reason I still have Trillian is because my irl friends might decide to log back onto it some day
    but yes, forums hold a special place in my heart<3 as outdated as they are

TY

Its been years since I've been to France I want to go someday again T.T

Forums i tend to forget at times whereas with smth like Discord or Skype it will annoy you to the end of time that someone messaged you

LadyJirachu

Fluffy and Elegant :3
    Years
  • Ohhh France is pretty with the eifal tower and the fashion and the like ^_^ Being a girly girl, it naturally has its appeal to me xD On top of that, my favorite pokemon region is kalos :D (probably mostly due to my crush on korrina; but still! xD)

I've never been to any country outside the usa but france, japan, england and scotland are countries that i've been interested in visiting. Scotland actually for a reason most other people wouldn't think of; I wanna meet princess peachie from youtube there (i like her and her kawaii videos a lot :3) and maybe visit her maid cafe she works at over there.

TY

I've only been to France and Germany so far, planning to extend that with England aswell

pkmin3033

I have plans to go to Scotland for my birthday this year. Or I will, once I've found a self-catered place and booked it. Many firsts involved in that...first time in Scotland, first time taking a holiday by myself, and first time on a plane, because 10+ hours on a train is a hell I have no desire to experience.

I'm trying to get back into Discord. I've not been very sociable this past...year and a half?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back