• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Daily PokéCommunity Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
I'm a cat person with just one cat (attempts to have her get along with another cat...didn't go so well), but even I'm tempted at times to see about getting a dog. Just a small one, because as much as I would love a big dog I don't have the room for one.

Last edited:

LadyJirachu

Fluffy and Elegant :3
Years
I don't have any cats, but they were my childhood favorite animal, so I still have a soft spot for them ;3

Also, my dog's breed is said to be cat-like. :)

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 4, 2018
I'd like to see a cat-like dog.

I love cats myself; adore would be a stronger word, but dogs can be okay. I had some very bad experiences with them as a kid though, and was afraid of them because of that for the longest time. Still wary around the bigger ones.

Cool_Porygon

Lurking in the shadows
Years
I like cats and dogs. We have 2 cats and they make good companions. People say that cats are independent but ours are very clingy. we also have reptiles and rats, there are enough animals look after so I couldn't get a dog as well. What I like about dogs is they are always happy to see you.

LadyJirachu

Years
My dog's fur is very soft to pet :) The softness of his fur can melt away meltdown states for me ^_^

I've named several pokemon after him too. Much like i've done with Korrina :)

On our last walk, we saw a lot of flowers ^_^

Whats everyone's favorite flowers? I'm personally a huge fan of dandelions :) I don't see them as pesky 'weeds'. I think they're beautiful and add cheer to the world ^_^

My mom said they're very good to eat too. :)

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Cornflower. They grew on the field next to where I grew up.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Sunflowers...daisies...lilies....roses....man I love all flowers. So pretty!! gimme a huge flower garden to tend to
I can hire you as flowerkeeper in my future garden. My fingers are not green.

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 4, 2018
My dog's fur is very soft to pet :) The softness of his fur can melt away meltdown states for me ^_^

I've named several pokemon after him too. Much like i've done with Korrina :)

On our last walk, we saw a lot of flowers ^_^

Whats everyone's favorite flowers? I'm personally a huge fan of dandelions :) I don't see them as pesky 'weeds'. I think they're beautiful and add cheer to the world ^_^

My mom said they're very good to eat too. :)

Eating flowers, really?

I can't say I've really ever wanted to try one like that. I find the reddish blue (ie maroon) ones generally smell the best, so those.

Can't classify them though.

LadyJirachu

Years
Eating flowers, really?

I can't say I've really ever wanted to try one like that. I find the reddish blue (ie maroon) ones generally smell the best, so those.

Can't classify them though.

Yes, really, you can eat dandelions ;) I have many times before. They taste kinda like chalk to me.....but in a good way xD Its really an aquired taste.

And Sheep and I have GOT to be friends :) Even if they aren't the super huge interest they used to be for me overall (i used to look at them literally ALL THE TIME a few years ago), I really, REALLY love flowers, and of pretty much every kind, too^^ I may want to work at a flower shop one day too. I also like looking at landscapes with flowers in this easter book i own. I also really love whenever they mention flowers in Anne Of Green Gables too :D

LadyJirachu

Years
*start's a new POSITIVE conversation*

Whats everyone's favorite legendary pokemon?

Mine's Jirachi :) I seem to like Shaymin, Mew, and Cresselia a lot, too ^_^

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
Years
Yes, really, you can eat dandelions ;) I have many times before. They taste kinda like chalk to me.....but in a good way xD Its really an aquired taste.

I also really love whenever they mention flowers in Anne Of Green Gables too :D

I love flowers, and I've eaten both geraniums and nasturtiums. ^_^ They taste great as a garnish on omelettes, haha. And you like Green Gables? :D

As for favourite Legendary, hmm... I adore so many, including Suicune, Articuno, Mewtwo, Mew, Ho-Oh, Celebi, Latias, Giratina, Shaymin-Sky, Keldeo... see what I mean?

LadyJirachu

Years
I love flowers, and I've eaten both geraniums and nasturtiums. ^_^ They taste great as a garnish on omelettes, haha. And you like Green Gables? :D

As for favourite Legendary, hmm... I adore so many, including Suicune, Articuno, Mewtwo, Mew, Ho-Oh, Celebi, Latias, Giratina, Shaymin-Sky, Keldeo... see what I mean?

I've heard johney jump up flowers taste like bubble gum ;3

Wow....True legendary fan here :P You kind of remind me of my brother. Legendaries were the only pokemon he ever trained too.

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
Years
Speaking of flowers, looks like one has joined the party. Cagney Carnation actually scares me, haha.

And Jirachu, sorry I haven't gotten back to you yet; I'm usually very bad at prompt replies! ^_^;

LadyJirachu

Years
And Jirachu, sorry I haven't gotten back to you yet; I'm usually very bad at prompt replies! ^_^;

Its fine :) No worries~

I like Hello Kitty a lot. Her mouthlessness is calming to look at for me X3; She just can't look too overly emotional, ya know? Its peaceful IMO. :) All her cute outfits are soooo happy too. ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back