• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What do you want to achieve in life?

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    I'ma just whisk this away to DD, it fits in there

Damien.aspiring.fandev

Chapter 16 A New Dawn { ||:^❩ )
    Years
  • Okay, thus far...
    -Get an employment[subbed to 21 agencies, S.I.L. waiting list(SIL stands for Services for labour), protected cathegories, linkedin... probably I should've attended a technical institute, graphical institute or a professional formation center...TwT]
    -Get a driving license, ought help getting an employment
    -Donating blood (hopefully my pressure allows that... and hopefully I have the 0 group as well: universal donors ;P)
    -Display gratitude to my family (contribute to the mantainance of the family, finally making gifts, car driving)
    -Regain track of the pok?mon games released in these years (got stuck back in the 4th gen, still regretting it)
    -The making of a fan-game
    -Making compositions and arrangements for the fan-game (got interested in soundfonts and VSTi,comparing them, also searching for several less-known instruments)
    -Familiarize with Krita or other digital drawing programs (for the fan-game, eventual fan-art and/or videograms, BUT FIRST! I want to use it to empathize with a fellow side-gamer)

twocows

The not-so-black cat of ill omen
    Years
  • I want to experience new things and enjoy myself. I don't really care about accomplishing anything more than that. As long as I get by and enjoy the ride, that's enough for me.

Years
  • I just want a peaceful life.
    Of course, shit happens, but right now, it happens way too much. My family gets in so much drama and throws me in it too, I'd just like a break.

LadyJirachu

Fluffy and Elegant :3
    Years
  • I just wanna be a good person that makes this world better :(

Thats really all I want.

And I wanna get over my aspergers more, too, cuz I feel that would also help with my getting to that point.

My condition causes me so much confusion and so many meltdowns over things I don't understand like 'girlyness'.

My mom even said I should pray to understand girly girls better, but I would be deathly afraid to do that. If I understand how girly things can be 'evil', I may just stop liking them. Forever.

And I don't think that'll help me make this world a better place AT ALL. Why should there be more lovers of violent, hateful media in the world, when stuff like Hello Kitty and My Little Pony promote LOVE and FRIENSHIP?!

D:

Last edited:
    Years
  • I've always wanted to have a career in the network security field! This has been a recent passion of mine within the last couple of years, so I'm determined to make this happen.

Years
  • I think it'd take me too long to answer this question comprehensively. There a really extensive list of things I want to achieve in life. Stories I want to tell, goals I want to reach and lifestyles I want to obtain and help others obtain. For me personally, life feels extremely empty and devoid of meaning when I'm not trying to reach some goal.

A particularly big goal of mine if I have to choose just one I guess is to overcome my sickness and make a career out of dance coaching and choreography but there's so many things I want to achieve.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Financial independence. That'd be utter amazeballs and I still have a dream of somehow achieving it - but I know it won't just happen, and I'll have to change many things and invest and actually be pro-active in order to even have a chance of attaining such a situation.

pastelspectre

Memento Mori★
    Years
  • i just want to.. i dont know. move out of my moms house. live with my boyfriend. get married. cliche stuff like that. i only have a vague idea of what i wanna do with my life right now despite being 20. everyone makes it out to be like 20 you need to know what youre doing absolutely right now so. i feel very pushed and.. stressed about it, especially from certain family members

Back