• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How High Are You???? 4.20 ver

Years
  • i dont smoke but some of my friends do and she got high as a kite her boyfriend couldnt really get high as he was staying in a hotel room while his work is termporarily in another part of the state

ShinyUmbreon189

VLONE coming soon
    Years
  • Like 3-4.. I smoke too much. I literally smoke a whole bowl of bong rips and it'll lasts like an hour. Or maybe longer.. Either way I'm high like 24/7.

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years
  • BxqAIzk.gif

Pika Pika :chu:

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2023
    idk if i'm closer to 6'4" or 6'5" but i want the back pain to cease

Reactions: Her

Goo

Fiction is an improvement on life
    Years
  • I'm about like 5'3" Maybe 5'4" ? I never stand up straight though so I always seem smaller. I really need to get better posture before I get too old. I thought I was pretty average in height but like most people here seem to be quite tall.

CidHazard

just a miserable pile of secrets
    Years
  • 5'4 average from where I'm from...

But in my true form 5'5... You'll never see me outside without shoes that won't push my highness XD

Back