• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The coolest thing you've ever done

LadyJirachu

Fluffy and Elegant :3
Years
  • I've gotta say one of the coolest things I ever done was beat a Mewtwo on Wifi with a Pikachu. That wasn't even holding a light ball.

That battle was epic and i will never forget it for as long as i live xD

Speaking of Pikachu and Mewtwoooo....
    Spoiler:

Years
  • Looking at these answers I guess mine counts. Competing at the Australian championships for dancing. Soon publishing a book but can't count that until the process is complete.

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Sitting front row at a Professional Wrestling show.

It wasn't a huge event, but I'll never forget the experience.

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen yesterday
    >me
    >someone who has done cool things

pick one

Years
  • I put someone out of fire once.

I was playing Fire Emblem: Fates at the time - in the throes of a commando zen that saw my troops in a brilliant outward siege. I was geared for heroism. The first scream and I thought it was a simple bout of dramatics. The second and I shut my 3DS, ripped the blanket off my lap, did a few backflips and aerial somersaults on the way and then suffocated out the red-hot flames by striking them repeatedly.

They weren't injured, thank lord, and that is due to having fully cotton clothes. Remember that, lords and ladies - anything synthetic will burn into your skin.

Everyone else was just like
    Spoiler:

I may remember something else, but that's the top of the hero charts.

Kai

Wayfarer
    Years
  • Casually walking through flood water in the midst of a hurricane while lightning struck around me. Kids, don't try this at home.

LadyJirachu

Fluffy and Elegant :3
    Years
  • CHANGE MY NATURE HERE to Naive. *nod nod*

I think it describes me waaaaay better than sassy did. I'll have to look it up, but from what i remember from pokemon mystery dungeon tests i've done, naive can be another word for innocent (i've been told a lot i'm very innocent and i think i'm starting to see it more now :3).

Back