• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

neopets

Years
  • oof looks like not that many people were into it judging from how dead this thread is.

i'd like to believe i had a neopets account all those years before, but i don't have any fond memories of it like i do with other games like club penguin/poptropica. i guess i just played those way more than i did neopets eheh.

Setsuna

♡ Setsuna Scarlet Storm!!
    Years
  • I actually revisited Neopets last year to play some of the games, there were a bunch I enjoyed from when I was little. I've had a few flash game competitions with friends and I got the chance to pick a few because I remembered "Hey, Neopets exists!" I mainly spent time on the site playing the games.

I didn't play too often but I had a friend who was actually on the marketplace and everything and I think he ended up earning money by offering and trading different items? He'd talk to me about it every so often because we knew we both had accounts but he was definitely too big brain for me. This was in like, 3rd grade. He's going places, I'm sure.

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    It was like crack to me back in the day. I had several accounts and several pets. I do miss the fun of it but it seems like it's not like it used to be.

• I was obsessed with Neopets as a kid holy crap.

Some highlights just off the top of my head:
    - Hannah and the Ice Caves was a fantastic game and way better than it should have been given it was just a random game on Neopets
    - Fun time-wasters like Meerca Chase, Faerie Bubbles, etc.
    - I loved the site-wide events where you had to search for hidden things all over the site and the Altador one was my favorite
    - Altador in general
    - Agonizing over how much I wanted certain paint brushes but could never afford them
    - That berry farm collecting game in Meridell and the general vibe of Meridell
    - The thrill of finding the Snowager asleep and stealing rare items from his stash

Last edited:

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
  • aaaa
    YES. I had two!

I got one for my 7th or 8th birthday and I was extremely happy with it. I adored it a lot.

Not sure what happened to it, but it was a purple dragon. Shoyru.
    I kind of feel saddened, not being able to recall what happened to it though, but if it does still exist and it belongs to someone.
    I hope it's making them happy. I treasured it a great deal.

The other one, I definitely donated to Charity. I found it buried in our garden we moved into. Well, my dog at the time dug it up.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • i love neopets, i played all the time as a kid and i cannot access my old accounts so i made a new one about a year ago. i have a royal boy lenny and a faerie cybunny. i think my next target to get will be a striped kacheek, because i have a plushie one aha. but we'll see. i haven't signed on in a few months tbh it's like i reached my goals w the two pets i had then was like. bored lol but i love neopets, i have a few plushies...a striped kacheek, shadow aisha, faerie cybunny, and a blue warf. my sister plays too and it's funny we'll neomail each other there instead of texting sometimes lmfao my partner was like why do you neomail ur sister more than u text her like idk man neomail is just it

Years
  • used to be big into neopets. i log in a couple times a year so i can send my pet to the neolodge so they can avoid dying. :c

such a shame the current neopets site is a shell of what it once was.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
  • I love Neopets, and have big periods where I play a lot, and then periods where I don't. Right now, I'm in a major period where I don't play it. I heard Neopets redesigned everything & all games are HTML5 now, though, I just don't feel like playing rn.

Years
  • I never got into them as a child ): my mom really limited my computer use until I was like...13 years old

Years
  • I am a regular player, and have been for over 15 years. I get on every day. I actually just recently traded for a new pet named "Weeb" ^.^ I have goals I like to stick to. I mainly stick around for the friends I've made and the customization. Although, with the new site changes... it's hard to do the things I love anymore. I will more than likely be taking a break until they fix the site after losing flash.

My favorite Neopet is the Blumaroo. And I collect blumaroos with blumaroo related names, and my main goal is to collect all UC Blumaroos (currently 4/6).

Yes... I am a neopet nerd. Some things never change, haha.

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    I never got into neopets in my young (or old, for that matter lol) internet life and I feel like I really missed out ngl!

Catto

♫•*¨*•.¸¸♪ ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
    Years
  • Neopets were like ... an old static version of pokémon-amie. You could feed them, play with them, dress them...etc
    I certainly had a lot of fun back in the day however I don't think I would find it appealing now. My first neopet was a Pteri. I absolutely LOVE the fairy design.
    I wish i had stayed a little longer because I kinda miss all of that old internet vibe nowadays. =)

Years
    • she/her
    • Seen May 23, 2023
    i played Neopets up until I was 10! It was always super fun and I enjoyed it a lot. I actually should try it again some day. I always liked collecting items. Also I remember constantly spamming games to get my daily NP and checking that magic tree fountain (?). I never got too far into it but I had a Kacheek and a Gelert. But yeah I think I was just into other games more at the time (like Pokemon) :p

Back