• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Corrupt a Wish

CiCi

[font=Satisfy]Obsession: Watanuki Kimihiro and Izu
Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    Granted, but all of their typings are horrible and have a lot of 4x weaknesses, plus they can't learn any TMs.

I wish they hadn't made Mega Lopunny some weird sexual playboy bunny girl :/

Years
  • Me too, I hate they did that! Granted, Lopunny is made to look just like Bugs Bunny. Game Freak is sued for plagiarism and pokemon is shut down forever.

I wish the new dlc for Sword and Shield was free!

Last edited:

saniachan

Second Violinist
    Years
  • Granted but the official updates would be out at April 1st and the new areas turned out to be a prank. Might as well say goodbye to Galarian Slowpoke's evolutions too. 😭
    But don't worry though, the dex would still be expanded for real. 😉

I wish Gigantamax Meowth would be available in max raid battles.

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years
  • LOL, but grumpy Dragonite is cuteee!! Fine, fine. x333 Granted, but its face always looks like it's trying WAY too hard not to be grumpy! ;)

I wish all three starters of the next generation could be birds!

saniachan

Second Violinist
    Years
  • Granted but the protagonist has ornithophobia (read: phobia of birds). Might as well see how character development kicks in for this one. 😉

I wish for more of Pokemon Symphonic Evolutions concert with additional songs from gens 7 and 8.

Meadow

Years
  • Granted, but they've cheated us out of an actual orchestral concert, and we end up getting an 8-bit concert instead... :<

I wish Sword and Shield included every Pokémon species without the need for DLC!

Granted but the protagonist has ornithophobia (read: phobia of birds).

NOOOOOOOOO, anything but that!! 😭

Corrupt a Wish

Corrupt a Wish

Years
  • Granted, but Sword and Shield now cost 1000$ each and you have to buy new Switch every time you want to boot them up.

I wish for Gigantamax Kingler to be actually Mega Kingler and be available in XY.

Granted, but he will always be there staring at you when you're sleeping and there's nothing you can do about it
    I see this as an absolute win! My own little cute guardian. Now I don't have to be afraid of monsters under my bed.

saniachan

Second Violinist
    Years
  • Granted, but no more Gigantamax Kingler in Sword and Shield. *looking at Gardevoir, Beedrill, Garchomp, and many more who can only Mega Evolve but can't Gigantamax*
    NOOOOOOOOO, anything but that!! 😭

Corrupt a Wish

Corrupt a Wish
    I said "the protagonist", not the player. As a player, you won't be affected, don't worry. 😉

Anyway, I wish for Pokemon Conquest to have a sequel or two.

Years
  • For 59.99 on you can buy a sequel to Pokemon Conquest on the Nintendo Switch, but the only content is the title and menu the rest of the story will be available in a series of dlc releases over the span of 12 years that that will cost 200 dollars a pop. The full experience will cost you 2400 dollars.

I wish Pokemon could take their hold items with them via pokebank.

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
    Years
  • Granted. Once transfered, you cannot remove the items from the mon.

I wish legendaries were given out as starters.

Years
  • Granted, but now the games are easy and boring and no one plays them, which in turns ruins Game Freak, which runs Nintendo, which totally destroys Japan's economy. In a last attempt to make money, Japan invades USA and World War III starts. USA nukes Japan and rest of the Asia (just to be sure it won't happen again), Russia nukes USA in retaliations. More nukes are thrown around and humanity is destroyed and goes extinct.

I wish for Alcremie Mega Evolution.

Years
  • In a last attempt to make money, Japan invades USA and World War III starts. USA nukes Japan and rest of the Asia (just to be sure it won't happen again), Russia nukes USA in retaliations. More nukes are thrown around and humanity is destroyed and goes extinct.

Yikes! That actually sounds like what the response would be. Let's hope the legendaries never are the starters so we can avert war.

I wish for Alcremie Mega Evolution.

Granted, but it is so delicious-looking that I ate it. You won't ever be able to use it because it's in my tummy now, and it was scrumptious!

saniachan

Second Violinist
    Years
  • Granted, but... what are you wishing for again? 🤔

Anyway, I wish Game Freak would make another Pokemon crossover game (after Pokemon Conquest, of course).

Years
  • Yes, I would love to see Conquest 2 or crossover with Yo-kai Watch.

I wish for Steel-type Voltorb and Electrode region variant.

Meadow

Years
  • Granted! It's a soccer ball, and you're a soccer player in that region. Good luck, because that's the ball you'll have to play with! ;)

I wish each of the 18 Pokémon types were rebalanced so that they all have the exact same number of weaknesses!

Sorvete

Novice
    Years
  • Granted, but you can only catch it if you spin the Pokéball counter-clockwise for exactly 5 seconds, then clockwise for 10 seconds, and counter-clockwise again for 2 minutes. Otherwise it will flee

I wish More stats were buffed by Dynamax/Gigantamax forms

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
    Years
  • Granted. Their stats are now a +100 to each stat and are all now very overpowered.

I wish legendary trios were given to the player for free after the 3rd gym of each main series game.

Years
  • Granted, but now every trainer after 3rd Gym has 6 Mega Rayquaza on level 100.

I wish for another region variant. This time Poison/Rock-type Skrelp.

Back