• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

what pokémon would you be based on your favorite color?

Years
  • you are approached by a mysterious entity that says you will wake up to be a pokémon tomorrow. it will be based on your favorite color. what pokémon of that color would you become?

Years
    • Age 23
    • She/Her
    • Canada
    • Seen Apr 15, 2024
    Espeon, Liepard, or Mismagius! As you might've guessed, I adore purple and it just so happens that some of my favourite Pokémon are also purple!

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
  • Magby, Rotom--- any Pokémon that would be red, I guess. Quite a few fire types seem to come under the colour.

I wouldn't mind becoming a Rotom though. They're one of my favourite.

icycatelf

Alex
    Years
  • Going by Pokédex color, I'm torn between Burmy and Leafeon. I could see my spirit animal being an introverted bagworm or a timid cat.

Last edited:

Rynamite

Teaghlaigh, Dílseacht, Misneach
    Years
  • I actually had to go to a site that had the list of pokemon sorted by color. (Because we have only a couple hundred Pokes roaming around and remembering them all may be difficult)

My main two colors are Purple and Black. So based on those colors if I was to pick a Poke I would either be (In order this time)

1) Mega Gengar - That thing is pure beast mode and would be awesome to become one.
    2) Gliscor - It's actually one of my favourite pokemon so that goes without saying
    3) Corviknight - Looks magestic as all can be! Plus the whole flying thing would be nice.
    4) Chandelure - I figured Id throw this one out there. Although it's an actual Chandelier I always liked this one
    5) Mewtwo - Well.. Legendary with Psychic Abilities why the actual not???

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • Well, pink is my favourite colour because of Cherrim, so I guess my answer is too obvious.

So instead we'll use my old favourite colour, this orange, which is... maybe Torchic-coloured? :O

Back