Alex

Age 31
Male
KY (USA)
Seen 8 Hours Ago
Posted 14 Hours Ago
2,880 posts
16.7 Years
Are there any pure Ice-type Pokémon that you think should have a secondary typing? If so, which typing would that be? I used to be convinced that Glalie was half Dark. Also, Cryogonal seems like it should be Ice/Steel with its almost mechanical appearance.

Are there any non-Ice-type Pokémon that you think should've been Ice-type? Piplup line and Suicune, though I guess the latter wouldn't have fit the legend of the Burned Tower had it been.

Are there any Ice-type Pokémon you think shouldn't be Ice-type? I don't really get Cloyster being an Ice-type, but I'm cool with it.

Ice hasn't been combined with Normal or Poison yet. Additionally, Ice has only been combined with Fire in a temporary form (Zen Mode Galar Darmanitan). Do you have any ideas for what an Ice-type Pokémon combined with any of these types would look like? (You can also use a new Regional Form for this if you want.) Obviously some kind of pun on "frostbite" for Ice/Poison. Maybe a Regional Zubat/Golbat/Crobat or a brand new bat Pokémon?

Avatar by cheerymori • My deviantART

Ash Ketchup

She/Her
Tohjo Falls
Seen 57 Minutes Ago
Posted 1 Hour Ago
First up, sorry I've been a bit of a cold club member of late ;)

Are there any pure Ice Type Pokemon that you think should have a secondary typing? If so, which typing would that be?

Glalie should definitely be Ice / Dark imo, especially with Froslass being Ice / Ghost. I agree that Eiscue should have been Ice(d) / Water!

Are there any Non-Ice type Pokemon that you think should have been Ice Type? Are there any Ice Type pokemon you think shouldn't be Ice Type?

I think the Horsea line could have been Water / Ice, just look at them! Dratini and Dragonair always looked icy too, Dragonite obviously less so. Sign me up for a regional Altaria that is Fairy / Ice pls :)

Ice hasn't been combined with Normal or Poison yet. Additionally Ice has only been combined with Fire in a temporary form (Zen Mode Galar Darmanitan). Do you have any ideas for what an Ice Type Pokemon combined with any of these types would look like? (you can also use a new Regional form for this if you want)

I would love to see a an Ice / Poison branch of the Nidoqueen/king line!

Btw, Jynx is half Ice type because it is at least partially based on Yuki-onna!

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yuki-onna
Cosmoem
Type: Psychic
Shiny: No
Received @ 21,410
Hatched @ 21,425
Lv.100 @ 21,650
Mr. Rime
Type: Ice / Psychic
Shiny: Yes
Tag Partner: ReKoil
Received @ 21,372
Hatched @ 21,387
Lv.100 @ 21,572
Paired with Roni | My Trainer Stats

Wolf in Sheep's Clothing

she/her
Australia
Seen 39 Minutes Ago
Posted 1 Hour Ago
Did anyone else expect the new Hisuian Zorua and Zoroark to be Ice type? I was surprised to see it was normal/ghost! Either way it really looks like something that is a cute little icy boy and I love him. ;w; Is it just me?
Male
Netherlands
Seen 6 Hours Ago
Posted 7 Hours Ago
8,167 posts
1.3 Years
It looks like one to me yes, but Wyrdeer looked like an Ice type to me too so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
😅
I like the new Zorua, dunno how to feel about zoroark yet.

Trade Shop | My HA pokemon trade sheet. | My Shinies. | My VPP. | Garchomp @ Level 100: 8,173 | Mr. Rime @ Lv 100: 8,256

Pumpkin Spiced Memes

Age 31
They/Them
Corneria
Seen 2 Hours Ago
Posted 16 Hours Ago
7,420 posts
6.8 Years
Peeks in

omg... can I join? Ice types are like one of my favourites in the series and have been since Gen 1!!!! So much so, that I'd love to pick Articuno as my Guardian! I'll go ahead and answer the first post questions:

-What is/are your favorite Ice Type Pokemon?
Articuno hands down.

-Have you ever used an Ice Type on any of your playthrough teams? If yes, do you remember which one it was and/or in which game?
Aye aye aye, I've played so many runs of most of the games that I've probably used them all minus like Gen 8 ones, so I'll go moreso with the favourites I've used, which are 100% Cloyster and Sneasel in my Gen 2 runs, I almost always used one if not both of the critters!
SPIRIT DROP

Fairy

genderfluid
in the flowers
Seen 4 Hours Ago
Posted 4 Hours Ago
12,683 posts
10.4 Years
Hey Icy fans! I’m here on behalf of VPP to ask if you’d like to be involved in our section collaboration! You don’t need to do anything special, just any club members here who participate in VPP get a 25 post reduction when they ask for a new Icy Type virtual Pokémon! :)

Also, sign me up! Favorites are Alolan Ninetales, Weavile, and Lapras!

girlfriend ♥ colours
boyfriend ♥ ivysaur

Male
Netherlands
Seen 6 Hours Ago
Posted 7 Hours Ago
8,167 posts
1.3 Years
Peeks in

omg... can I join? Ice types are like one of my favourites in the series and have been since Gen 1!!!! So much so, that I'd love to pick Articuno as my Guardian! I'll go ahead and answer the first post questions:

-What is/are your favorite Ice Type Pokemon?
Articuno hands down.

-Have you ever used an Ice Type on any of your playthrough teams? If yes, do you remember which one it was and/or in which game?
Aye aye aye, I've played so many runs of most of the games that I've probably used them all minus like Gen 8 ones, so I'll go moreso with the favourites I've used, which are 100% Cloyster and Sneasel in my Gen 2 runs, I almost always used one if not both of the critters!
Of course you can, there is no deadline for signing up =p
Nor for the questions btw if you saw any more you want to answer 😉
I've gone and added them all to the opening post in a spoiler, figured it would be more convenient for people who join later on than sifting though all the posts =D
Not that you absolutely have to answer each and every question or anything =p

Anyway, you have been admitted to the Glacial Gathering through your Guardian: Articuno.
Welcome, Pumpkin Spiced Memes!

Hey Icy fans! I’m here on behalf of VPP to ask if you’d like to be involved in our section collaboration! You don’t need to do anything special, just any club members here who participate in VPP get a 25 post reduction when they ask for a new Icy Type virtual Pokémon! :)
Yes please 😊

Also, sign me up! Favorites are Alolan Ninetales, Weavile, and Lapras!
I've already filled most of it in, I just need your choice for a guardian and you'll be a member =3

(Guardians are: Articuno, regice, Kyurem (can pick any of it's 3 forms), Glastrier or Ice Rider Calyrex)
(can also check the first post for an image and some dex entries if you don't know who to pick)

Trade Shop | My HA pokemon trade sheet. | My Shinies. | My VPP. | Garchomp @ Level 100: 8,173 | Mr. Rime @ Lv 100: 8,256

Fairy

genderfluid
in the flowers
Seen 4 Hours Ago
Posted 4 Hours Ago
12,683 posts
10.4 Years
Of course you can, there is no deadline for signing up =p
Nor for the questions btw if you saw any more you want to answer 😉
I've gone and added them all to the opening post in a spoiler, figured it would be more convenient for people who join later on than sifting though all the posts =D
Not that you absolutely have to answer each and every question or anything =p

Anyway, you have been admitted to the Glacial Gathering through your Guardian: Articuno.
Welcome, Pumpkin Spiced Memes!

Yes please 😊

I've already filled most of it in, I just need your choice for a guardian and you'll be a member =3

(Guardians are: Articuno, regice, Kyurem (can pick any of it's 3 forms), Glastrier or Ice Rider Calyrex)
(can also check the first post for an image and some dex entries if you don't know who to pick)
Articuno please!

girlfriend ♥ colours
boyfriend ♥ ivysaur

Male
Netherlands
Seen 6 Hours Ago
Posted 7 Hours Ago
8,167 posts
1.3 Years
Articuno please!
You have been admitted to the Glacial Gathering through your Guardian: Articuno.
Welcome, Fairy!

Pumpkin Spiced Memes

Age 31
They/Them
Corneria
Seen 2 Hours Ago
Posted 16 Hours Ago
7,420 posts
6.8 Years
Articuno please!
Another tasteful Ice Type fan, I see ;)
SPIRIT DROP