• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite Pokémon Type Competition

Which are your favorite types?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Years
  • ~ Favorite Pokémon Type Competition ~

Hello everybody, and welcome to Pokemon Poll Party's first official event- the Favorite Pokémon Type Competition! The premise of this event is fairly simple: all 18 Pokemon types will start off in a poll together in the first round, and all you have to do is just vote on your favorites if you want to see them in the next round. Feel free to pick as few or as many as you want- the more types you vote for, the more likely you'll have a selection in the later rounds. Polls will remain open for one week, which will hopefully give everyone enough time to have their say. Just make sure you don't leave voting until the last minute, though!

This event will consist of four seperate rounds of voting. In the first round, all 18 types will be included. After that, the next poll will see the top 12 (plus ties) in the second round, the top 6 (plus ties) in the third round, and the top 2 (plus ties) in the final round to crown the champion!

Happy voting everyone, and best of luck to your favorite types!

budube

Hi I'm Cube
    Years
    • Age 24
    • She / They
    • Seen Apr 30, 2024
    Woah I'm actually surprised another persone other than me voted poison

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Chose Fairy, Flying, and Grass myself for my top three. Water was ... a close one but decided Grass over it when I realized that I adore my underrated grass tyes.

EmTheGhost

I say a lot of words
    Years
  • Usually with polls that let you choose multiple options, it's hard to restrict myself to just one.

This time it wasn't.

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
    Years
  • Psychic, Fairy, Fire, and Dark are my top favorite types
    most Pokemon I love are one of the types above, of course the Eeveez first, other Pokemon I love are mostly those types above

Last edited:
    Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Dark, Fairy, Ice, Poison, and Psychic for me! (。・ω・。)ノ♡

Sirfetch’d

I voted for Fairy, Steel, Poison, Normal, and Flying this time around. I tend to gravitate towards these types the most when making a team!

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    GO FAIRY GO FAIRY!!

meanwhile bug and rock are like #sobbing

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years
  • I could narrow it down to 10, at the least!

- Electric
    - Grass
    - Flying
    - Fire
    - Fairy
    - Water
    - Dragon
    - Ice
    - Bug
    - Ghost

I would have added normal, but these types have the advantage of being really fun in battle (yes including bug/ghost!). ♥

Years
    • Age 23
    • She/Her
    • Canada
    • Seen Apr 15, 2024
    My top two favourite types are Fairy and Flying!

However, I also love Bug, Electric, Psychic, Ghost, Grass, and Ice types the most! ^-^

Last edited:
    Back