• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anime/Manga Club Fairy Tail!

Years
  • Not as much as the constant Doranbolt-is-pedo joke that honestly wasn't funny to begin with. Mashima puts his effort in the worst places these days. In the beginning you could laugh at the pure silliness, "Oh there's a motion sick dragon," "There's a stripper guy with ice powers," "That knight loves strawberry cake." These days it's like "Here are tits in your face. Laugh now!"

Years
  • Yeah I noticed that a lot too, he's been really sexualizing his female characters lately. Might as well call it ecchi

DarkestMidnight

[color=black][b][font=Shadows Into Light]Demon Sla
    Years
  • Yeah I noticed that a lot too, he's been really sexualizing his female characters lately. Might as well call it ecchi

That chapter where Lucy fought Brandish had so much unnecessary fanservice, it's f*** ridiculous. Maybe it's to make up for the slow/ded af plot in this arc lol.

Also lol Aisu, "Here are tits in your face. Laugh now!" so true tho

DarkestMidnight

Years
  • I'm not sure, I think it's just classified as like adventure, shounen, action or something.

It's a shounen/adventure, I believe.

Also, I thought of a new topic for us to discuss. If there's another arc after this one, what do you think it'll be about?

I personally feel like this arc is going to mostly involve Zeref and not so much Acnologia. It's my belief that he'll be the main focus in the next arc and we'll possibly get an Acno backstory and possibly a Gildarts vs Acno rematch, as well as E.N.D vs Acno.

Years
  • I think this is meant to be the last arc, but I'd like to have a decent compilation chapter like GajLevy family coming true ;_;

Years
  • Spoiler:

DarkestMidnight

Years
  • YOOOOO

Spoiler:

Years
  • Spoiler:

Back