• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you writing right now?

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Honestly, lately I have had zero time for writing. When I'm winding down, I try to tend to PC business or just play some casual video game or watch youtube, and that's not often. But things will be looking up after this week, and I might be able to get some solo writing and proper RPing done at long last!

I'm currenly in 1 RP, led by myself (but HUGELY supported by my amazing players who are so self-sufficient that I feel like the dad who walked out sometimes). It's called Trainers, and is your standard Yay We're On A Pokémon Journey thing, with heavy focus on character interactions and growth. It's a blast tbh and I hope I won't be the reason it halts ahah. I owe them much more than I've given them.

As for solo writing, I have several projects in the works but none developed enough to really tell you about here ;V my time is divided too widely and I am prioritizing elsewise.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 5, 2024
    Currently Writing a treatment for a Music Video and Producing a podcast. Not your conventional 'I'm a writer' type of writing but there's a lot of writing involved.

Outside of that I'm in an RP on PC which ,bar a bump in the road, is running smoothly. My next aim is to try to capitalise on the whole Covid-19 and write a screenplay that explores the concept of society grinding to a halt that doesn't involve zombies or a literal viral outbreak.

CiCi

[font=Satisfy]Obsession: Watanuki Kimihiro and Izu
    Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    Currently writing some Shadow the Hedgehog fanfic cuz I'm a very strange fangirl. But writing from Shadow's POV and having a very eloquent narrative because of it has at least been a lot of fun. :D

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    I'm not really writing per say...I've been working on my Fake Region a bit more now. Working on my map and creating Pokemon and working on my towns.

Years
  • I'm writing just... so much stuff.

For writing that's actually work I'm starting work on my second picture book, I'm working on a literary analysis article and I'm scripting two webcomics. The first is a slower moving project since it's a long story and both me and the artist for the project have health issues. The second is work at a fairly manic pace because we (myself and the other artist I'm working with) need to have the entire thing scripted and drawn in just a couple of months. Obviously I can't say too much about any of those here.

For PC, I'm working on another Daily article right now that I'm about half-way through. I'm also running four RPs (three of which I'm also a participant in) and taking part in two more and serving as the writer for the Platinum 2 fangame. There's my fic too, which I'm very slowly working on my fic still, but that's unfortunately at the bottom of the totem poll of shit I need to get done right now.

Honestly, I have a tendency to overburden myself by taking on way too many projects at once, but if I don't do anything with all the ideas in my head that just swirl around in there eating away at what's left of my sanity. I really need to either work out a better way to deal with that, or develop a system for better time management. I said at the beginning of this post that I was doing a lot but I don't think it quite hit me just how insane I'm being until I actually wrote it all out.

Bay

Years
  • Currently still progressing on Foul Play as I just need the final arc written and working on an outline for a Fire Emblem: 3 Houses fic. Both are on pause at the moment though because I'm distracted with gaming instead lmao. I have a few chapters backlog of Foul Play though, so next chapter should be released fairly soon.

ryu_gold

Gold Angel
    Years
  • I was writting a history for my new project of pokemon(like a prologue) I already done the history of missingno but now I stopped. I don't know when I continue to writer again.

Last edited:

Adam Levine

[color=#ffffff][font="Century Gothic"]I have tried
    Years
  • A sci-fi called Under Earth Justice. Basically, a group of vigilante robots fights a group of eco-terrorists (who are also robots). It's been like eight months and I'm still writing the seventh "episode". At first, I wanted to make it a TV series, but right now I'm aiming to make it at least a comic.

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
  • It's my camp NaNo story. I don't really know how to explain it because I guess I'm bad at doing so. I'm just going to post what it's going to be about to save me from trying to do that. ;w;

Miracle has never been in love before. She's unique compared to the rest of the crowd and sees things much differently than others do. She shares a strong bond with her overprotective older brother whom doesn't approve of her hanging around Azuka.

It's not too long until she falls for her best friend, and little does she know that he has always loved her for a while now. Will she be able to understand her feelings? Will she be able to tell him how she feels before it's too late? What will her older brother think of his baby sister falling in love?

Venia Silente

Inspectious. Good for napping.
    Years
  • Outlines. Finally! For two stories, even, though one is going quite faster than the other development-wise.

Also some bits of Cobalion combat style to get back into the POWAH of writing.

Back