• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Santa's Murdershop 2018 [THERE WILL BE AN END POST AT SOME POINT I SWEAR]

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
Hey guys, longest night will be over when I get home from work tonight, so heads up if you haven't already gotten in your NA somehow or want to discuss some more during the party before some of you might inevitably be gone for good!

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
Day Two
Wow, that party lasted FOREVER! Pretty awesome, huh? Even though no one seemed to be partying all that much.

Some people seemed to think it was a bit premature for a party. Perhaps Mrs. Claus wanted to get the one day out of the year where she was vulnerable out of the way? Too bad the Snow Queen took the party as the perfect opportunity to off the wife of Santa Claus. Mid-party, Mrs. Claus fell to the ground, clutching her heart. Upon closer inspection, it was obvious that her heart had been frozen, and she had been murdered.

Faint laughter echoed through the halls of the party house. What a tragedy to befall the North Pole so early on.

Unluckily for the Snow Queen, however, yet another of her compatriots had been struck down this night. Everyone was confused when the bloodied body of a small, spoiled child suddenly fell from a balcony and landed on the dining table, but no one was particularly upset abobut it.
Sparkin is dead! They were Mrs. Claus!
EvilChameleon is dead! They were the Spoiled Brat!
jdthebud has replaced Abby!
Rules
  • All PokéCommunity rules apply.
  • No Private Messaging other players about the game.
  • Any discussion of the game should be kept in this thread.
  • Do not post here once you have been killed or otherwise removed from the game.
  • Do not post during the Night Phase.
  • Night actions should be sent to me by PM or via Discord (Nakuzami#0743).
  • If you're not using your night action, PM/Discord me saying as much.
  • Each player gets one vote per day phase, which may be changed at any time.
  • If your vote is not in the format of [b]##Vote[/b] Player, it will not be counted.
  • If you wish to change your vote, first put [b]##Unvote[/b] Player before casting your new vote.
  • Plurality Vote. This means that the player with the most votes will be lynched, even if they only have one or two votes on them.
  • Mafia Hammer Vote. This means that the final mafia member to vote on a night kill will be the one to carry it out.
Cast List
Nakuzami as the Game Master

metroid711
gimmepie
Pecilia
Sawsbuck
jdthebud II
Ash
Salzorrah
Aldo
Bidoof FTW
Charlie Brown
Kitty
Superjolt
jdthebud as an Elf
Rabinov as the Heat Mister
Neon Sword as the Turkey
Sparkin as Mrs. Claus
EvilChameleon as the Spoiled Brat

metroid711

Thumbs up~
Years
Im gonna start this coming out swinging and cause I just lost my apparent wife.
Since we already have one mafia dead and the turkey dead. I'll give my info.

I'm the big man himself, Santa Claus.
And ive got a bit of info to back myself up since holding back reaaally isnt gonna help.
On night Zero I was given gingerbread and I was visited by said person So I couldn't check someone.
But I did give a snowball to Superjolt

Last night I checked GP and they came up as naughty. I also decided to give Doof a snowball. While Neon was only a hunch that got lucky. This is actual proof from me.
I'm taking a hit possibly if this goes wrong.
##Vote Gimmepie

Pecilia

Best Witch
Years
##Vote Gimmepie Lynching scum right after 2 scum have already died? This is gonna be a real clean game.

Years
Pretty convenient for you to be Santa finding me naughty when I've been coming after you. I'd love to CC but unfortunately, I have a different role.

##vote metroid

Last edited:

Superjolt

Put some [b][color=Red]color[/color][/b] in your l
Years
##Vote gimmepie

I mean yeah... unless GP is third party, idk if metroid would get a guilty result on third parties tho. Leaning more toward maf anyway just based on how he went after metroid on D1

Pecilia

Best Witch
Years
Pretty convenient for you to be Santa finding me naughty when I've been coming after you. I'd love to CC but unfortunately, I have a different role.

##vote metroid

If you have a different role then you should claim that then since you're going to die not claiming.

Back