• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New eeveelution

Eeveelution type?

• Total voters
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Let's just double-down on another Fairy type Eeveeluton. :D

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Why? Something wrong with sylveon? Cause id kinda be disappointed if we just got a repeat type eeveelution lol
Lol, nah, I was just joking. I love Sylveon! I just want more Fairy types. n_n;

I actually think seeing a Flying or Poison type Eeveelution would be neat!

Sweet Serenity

Advocate of Truth
Years
I really don't think that Eevee needs another evolution. We have way too many Eeveelutions already. The more they make, the more they have to make convoluted ways to evolve Eevee to get it, which I hate.

Years
Flying please! I've been waiting for this for a while. I don't think SV will give it to me but one can hope!

Years
I don't see a Normal type eeveelution listed, but I'm probably the only one who wants one xD
Aside from that the ones I want the most are Ghost, Rock & Steel, so I voted those.
They can easily add 3 more with just evolutions stones: the Dawn(Fighting eeveelution, probably), Dusk (Ghost) & Shiny (Normal or perhaps a Flying one) stones.

Last edited:
Years
I don't see an eeveelution coming this gen rbh.
Anyway, dragon/flying and ghost get my real attention. I would love to see them at some point!

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen today
Fighting: Says no to Buff Eevee.
Flying: Imagines Mega Absol or maybe Shaymin. Would not look as good.
Bug: Also says no to bug-eyed Eevee.
Rock: Too similar to Rockruff.
Ghost: How would this look different from normal Eevee, besides being more transparent?
Dragon: Could use more small Dragon types. May look similar to Vaporeon, though.
Steel: Clockwork or Steampunk Eevee? Maybe.
Ground: What indicates a Ground Pokemon? Looks wrong with digging claws. Sandy Eevee? Shrugs.

Voted Dragon.

Edit: Skipped Poison. Goopy Eevee? Pass.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen today
Every Eevee design has been stellar, so at this point despite the typing I hope they keep up from a design standpoint.

That said, I would like to see ghost or dragon if given a choice.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen yesterday
Poison?

Although Dragon is winning, I would find it weird to see Eevee evolving into a Dragon or a Bug, since its evo typings are more associated with Elements, rather than types related to specific monster/animal species. So I guess I'd go with Rock, Steel, or Poison.

But I'm not really looking forward to more Eeveelutions, I'd prefer alternate evolutions (or regional evolutions) for other Pokémon.

cossu3

loves hack rom
Years
OBV flying or ghost
I mean
imagine an eevee using fly bringing you from a town to another although it would be awkward because it is only 0.3m tall (1 foot more or less)
a ghost eevee maybe is a bit more realizable (imagine a white ghost eevee floating, how cute)

Years
OBV flying or ghost
I mean
imagine an eevee using fly bringing you from a town to another although it would be awkward because it is only 0.3m tall (1 foot more or less)
a ghost eevee maybe is a bit more realizable (imagine a white ghost eevee floating, how cute)

Thing is though that this probably wouldn't be a thing, primarily because it seems the mascot legends are fulfilling those role anyway. Not that this isn't a cute idea!

Chucked a vote in for Ghost because I can really, would be the one I'd like to see the most out of those. Can't ever have too many Eeveelutions imo!

bez850

Professional Amateur
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 22, 2023
There are a lot of ways they could go about this. Personally, I believe they could even go as far as having two new eeveelutions, A past and future theme.

Explorer of Time

Advocate of Ideals
Years
There are a lot of ways they could go about this. Personally, I believe they could even go as far as having two new eeveelutions, A past and future theme.

Great idea. Steel is an obvious fit for Future, but a Past eeveelution has a lot of decent options, such as Ghost, Rock, and Dragon. Which type would you say fits the theme best?

cossu3

loves hack rom
Years
Thing is though that this probably wouldn't be a thing, primarily because it seems the mascot legends are fulfilling those role anyway. Not that this isn't a cute idea!

Chucked a vote in for Ghost because I can really, would be the one I'd like to see the most out of those. Can't ever have too many Eeveelutions imo!
personally I think they'll not add further eeveelutions, maybe another one? it's a lotta work of designing and thinking of how to make eevee evolve in that form
anyways ghost supremacy

bez850

Professional Amateur
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 22, 2023
Great idea. Steel is an obvious fit for Future, but a Past eeveelution has a lot of decent options, such as Ghost, Rock, and Dragon. Which type would you say fits the theme best?

That's where I found myself torn. So generally speaking, all the eeveelutions have a counterpart (with gen 1 having 3). So if they were to double up this year's, they'd have to decide whether they wanted to make the pair sync with sylveon or not.

Steel and dragon would form the perfect future and past combo, that ties in to the fairy type as well. It makes too much sense.

With that being said, as a fan, I want the ghost form. Lol

Back