• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Can I borrow some cash

Desert Stream~

Holy Kipper!
Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Aug 20, 2023
    depends on the person really. Some random person, maybe like a dollar. A friend, maybe 50$. My best friend can have as much as they want :p

noa

sleeping cutie
    Years
  • I'm very protective of my money and kind of paranoid, so at the VERY most I would lend out 20 dollars. If they were family/a close friend, and I trusted them 100%, I would maybe lend out 100 max, to be paid back within a month at the MOST. I just want to be smart about it lol.

Cay

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2022
    depends on what its for. it its urgent probably like 50 but for food and shit then i say 10 is good

jombii

[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=4][COLOR=#00b05
    Years
  • depends on the friend. I usually am very stingy in lending since I'm not really well off myself.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Idk. Depends on the situation. I've kind of lent thousands of kronor in the past. As long as they know damn well that I'm expecting it back. Money = time spent slaving in the lab/at the desk for me

Spyro

[title=Free 6iv Dittos!][url=https://www.reddit.co
    Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2018
    Depends on the person and the reason. I once lent hundreds to my brother so he could buy a new engine for his truck.
    But I wouldn't lend 10 bucks to most people lol

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    <p>Honestly, compared to everyone else: a lot.</p><p>It's all circumstantial, but I'd probably be okay lending $600 to someone.</p>

Sirfetch’d

I'm pretty generous so depending on the situation I could see myself lending out a few hundred dollars if I had enough myself. If someone needs a few bucks(under 20 or so) I'll just give it to them and not expect it back.

Years
    • Seen Dec 17, 2019
    i dont lend money bc i never get it back

but if i really love you i'll give you everything i've got on me

Cariad

world.search(you);
    Years
    • Seen Oct 25, 2023
    my best friend is a lil broke so i'll lend him as much as he needs but other ppl i generally don't lend more than ?10

Back