• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Weight Loss/Gain Progress Thread

MadHatter62

The Master of Sticks
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Mar 26, 2017
With the creation of the New Leaf section, the majority of those who have made threads (including yours truly), this will be a thread that will show the progress of those who have committed themselves to losing weight.

Here are the members who have said they plan on losing weight:

-Nina
Weigh In: 283 lbs.
Goal: 23 lbs./260 lbs.
Currently: 281 lbs.
-Mawa
Weigh In:
Goal:
-Aquacorde
Weigh In: 243 lbs.
Goal: 20 lbs./223 lbs.
Currently: 235 lbs.
-Stickmaster62
Weigh In: 437 lbs.
Goal: 187 lbs./250 lbs.
Currently: 435.6 lbs.
-Pikachu
Weigh In: 136 lbs. Classified
Goal: 22 lbs./114 lbs. Classified
-Donavannj
Weigh In: 256.8 lbs.
Goal: 25 lbs./225 lbs.
Currently: 252.6 lbs.
-BadSheep
Weigh In: 210 lbs.
Goal: 20 lbs./190 lbs.
-Star-Lord
Weigh In: 205 lbs.
Goal: 15 lbs./180-190 lbs.
-Staralfur
Weigh In: 203 lbs.
Goal: 48 lbs./155 lbs.
-NintendoQueen
Weigh-In: 141 lbs.
Goal: 125-130 lbs.

Here are members who have said they plan on gaining weight:

-Johnny
Weigh In:
Goal:
-Blue
Weigh In:
Goal:
-Juno
Weigh In: 87 lbs.
Goal: 95 lbs.

If there is anyone I missed, or if you would like to have your progress tracked, or want to be taken off the list, or other concerns/suggestions/ect., let me know!

Last edited:

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
hello yes i am here! today i weighed in at 243.5 and i want to lose 20lbs, preferably sooner rather than later! i am mostly diet-focused but am including some exercise!

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
LOL sure I'm in but I'm not gonna tell you my current weight or what I'm aiming for but I'll cheer you all and myself on d:

I'm not huge but I certainly don't move as much as I eat, so for the sake of my overall health, losing some kilos would be gud.

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
Years
yeah it'd be nice if this was for gaining weight too. it's something i really badly need to do and there are so few decent resources out there for people like me who need / want to gain weight but really struggle in doing so ):

Last edited:

MadHatter62

The Master of Sticks
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Mar 26, 2017
Weight loss list has been updated and a weight gain progress list has been added.

Last edited:

blue

gucci
Years
i'd definitely like to gain some weight. that's something that i've been struggling with for some time now.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
Ooh so weight gain people- what are your plans? Since my whole family has always struggled to lose rather than gain I don't know much about that side of the coin. What has worked for you in the past, and what are you gonna try now?

blue

gucci
Years
Ooh so weight gain people- what are your plans? Since my whole family has always struggled to lose rather than gain I don't know much about that side of the coin. What has worked for you in the past, and what are you gonna try now?

i've stayed around the same weight for years now and it obviously has something to do with fast metabolism and the food i'm currently eating. i'm gonna try look around for some tips but into the new year, i'd definitely like to gain a few extra pounds at the very least, just so i can break out of the cycle of being the same weight constantly. more calories seems to be the most effective so i guess i'll have a look into that!

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
So high-cal diet yes good. It's best to go for calorically dense food, right? So yoi're not just constantly eating. But not empty calories like junk food. What do you plan on eating more of? And does an exercise routine help/factor in? I know muscle is better than fat and heavier than fat as well but also more muscle burns more calories so I'm not really sure how it balances?

Years
So, I'm totally in.

I just can't tell you my exact weight because I, quite frankly, don't know it. I know what it was on Monday, but my weight tends to be anywhere within a specific 10 lb range (250 lbs to 260 lbs) at any given moment. I need to focus in on that weight loss again so I can start losing weight again instead of being all over a specific range because I indulge some and then go easy on food in alternating stretches.

I've got a soft goal of 225 lbs. End goal is preferably stabilizing around 200 lbs.

Mawa

The typo Queen
Years
I would like to lose some weight, not that much tho. But I would love to tone up my body. Just to say it doesn't giggle as much :P If anyone has some tips for me, I'll take them!

Somewhere_

i don't know where
Years
Add me to this!

Okay, so I'm still 17 and probably have like an inch or two I can grow, so I dont necessarily have to lose weight because I can "grow into it" so to speak.

I haven't weighed myself recently, but I think I'm probably like 210 lbs. Im currently a little over 6'3.

My goal is just to lose fat and get into shape. Ill wager that something like 190-200 lbs at 6'4 would be good. But I'm not great at biology, nor have i researched this. So if anyone knows anything, that would be awesome!

Years
283lbs weighed yesterday.

I have no 'target' goal. I was comfortable in the past at 260, but obviously that's still considered unhealthy, so I want to try to get into better habits and get fit/more stamina moreso that watch my weight.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
283lbs weighed yesterday.

I have no 'target' goal. I was comfortable in the past at 260, but obviously that's still considered unhealthy, so I want to try to get into better habits and get fit/more stamina moreso that watch my weight.

I feel this abt being comfortable at a still unhealthy weight. Considering my height and body type I technically should be more like... 160lbs but that's a whole! 80lbs! Less than what I weigh now! So let's just take it slow, one step at a time. :>

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
Years

ahaha, i'm not actively trying to gain weight right now (op, if you read this, you may as well as take me off the weight gain list). it's a way down my priority list - i "want" to gain weight but i'm not actually taking the steps to make it happen yet

thing is, i'm not convinced i could even if i reallllly wanted to. gaining weight is expensive like damn. i have very very little money to spare on food and what i do spend on it is just about enough to keep me ticking over; i doubt i could afford throwing even more money at food to try and actively gain weight

what are anyone's recommendations for cheap food that helps gain weight? i don't wanna be too unhealthy about it so fast food is out of the question (also it's really, really expensive over here) but i'd like to hear any cheap ideas anyone's got that won't also clog my insides up with crap :)

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
ahaha, i'm not actively trying to gain weight right now (op, if you read this, you may as well as take me off the weight gain list). it's a way down my priority list - i "want" to gain weight but i'm not actually taking the steps to make it happen yet

thing is, i'm not convinced i could even if i reallllly wanted to. gaining weight is expensive like damn. i have very very little money to spare on food and what i do spend on it is just about enough to keep me ticking over; i doubt i could afford throwing even more money at food to try and actively gain weight

what are anyone's recommendations for cheap food that helps gain weight? i don't wanna be too unhealthy about it so fast food is out of the question (also it's really, really expensive over here) but i'd like to hear any cheap ideas anyone's got that won't also clog my insides up with crap :)
I think brown rice is a great cheap addition to your diet! It's versatile and fairly calorically dense. Also you may want to go for various nuts/seeds and nut butters. Also maybe... cook everything in olive oil?

Star-Lord

withdrawl .
Years
I'm approx 205 lbs right now. I actually carry my weight very well (A bunch is muscle), but I'm thinking of tacking off about 15 lbs or so. It's less a weight thing for me as much of a "Hey, I want to see those first few abs". But I think around 180? Should be doable. If I hate how my body looks at 180 I'll be gaining weight trust and believe lol.

MadHatter62

The Master of Sticks
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Mar 26, 2017
I'm approx 205 lbs right now. I actually carry my weight very well (A bunch is muscle), but I'm thinking of tacking off about 15 lbs or so. It's less a weight thing for me as much of a "Hey, I want to see those first few abs". But I think around 180? Should be doable. If I hate how my body looks at 180 I'll be gaining weight trust and believe lol.

List is updated, but 205-15=190 so I put 180-190.

Back