• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PB&J

Peanut butter jelly time?

• Yes

Votes: 7 63.6%
  • No

Votes: 4 36.4%

• Total voters
Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024
    y/n

what kind of jelly? what kind of peanut butter?

Years
  • Sure, but I prefer honey over jelly.

Any jelly is fine if it's made with real stuff and not just colored sugar gel.

Keiran

[b]Rock Solid[/b]
    Years
  • My aunt makes this really delicious strawberry jelly with homegrown strawberries. Raspberry, blueberry, and banana jellies are my next favorites. Not a big fan of grape, but it's not bad. When I don't have homegrown available, I prefer the Crofter's brand organic jellies and jams - they are so delicious.

As for peanut butter, I just get any organic peanut butter (typically Smucker's). I don't use enough peanut butter for it to make a difference.

Sirfetch’d

I like strawberry jam with mine better but the grape isn't bad. It's also good with fig jam! And...regular peanut butter I guess??

Kikaito plush

Angeline plushxKikaito plush
    Years
  • Jelly is what you Americans call Jell-o. In the UK we call it jam and even if we could have Peanut butter in the house ( Peanut allergy sufferer in the house) I wouldnot mix them together

BlazingCobaltX

big mood. bye
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jun 19, 2019
    Cherry jam, don't like strawberries. Actually any kind of jam, except strawberry and apricot, goes.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024
    Jelly is what you Americans call Jell-o. In the UK we call it jam and even if we could have Peanut butter in the house ( Peanut allergy sufferer in the house) I wouldnot mix them together
    Jelly is different from jam for me though! I use this stuff:

Which is a bit like Jell-o, but intended to be used as a spread.

Years
  • Strawberry is my jam.

Get it? :B

PB&J

Years
  • I'm not much of a pb & j person because peanut butter gets stuck in my mouth and is hard to swallow lol
    But when I do eat it, I use raspberry jelly and smooth pb!

Back