• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your First Cellphone

Years
    • Seen May 25, 2023
    Ooh, boy.

I believe my first one was a Nokia 3310, but I also had a Motorola Razr back in the day as well.

Several phones later, I got an iPhone 4 as my first smart phone and even later that that, a OnePlus 6 as my first Android phone.

Years
  • The absolute first phone I owned was a 3310 way back when I was like 7 or something lol.

As you could expect, I only ever played Snake on it.

Years
  • an old hand-me-down fliphone from my parents at the time. don't remember the exact model, but it looked very similar to this:

Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen today
    My first phone was a flip phone...in the era where smart phones were already everywhere.

So I used my money from a summer job to buy an Android smartphone. I have no idea what kind but it was priced around $50 so it wasn't fancy or anything.

Years
  • Some Motorola phone from Cingular. It was given to me in 6th grade as a means to call my mother whenever I was approaching my bus stop.

It was smaller than my hand, no joke.

an illegible mess.

[i]i'll make [b]tiny changes[/b] to earth.[/i]
    Years
  • my first cellphone was a texting phone with a slide out keyboard. it was an lg cosmos i think? it couldnt do much but man i do miss the slide out keyboard function, that was so cool to me back then.

Bay

Years
  • I believe it's a sony ericsson phone from Cingular. Something like this, but older model. After that it's a Motorola razor flip phone that I had for a couple years but then lost it when in college oops.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • I got a cool Nokia phone that my older sister got me when I was in high school...

Then it got stolen three days later.

Then during my first year of college I got a pink Motorola RAZR, that was like...the cherry on top of my teens.

Neb

Cosmog Enthusiast
    Years
    • Age 22
    • He/they
    • Oregon
    • Seen Mar 14, 2023
    My first cellphone was a cheap flip-phone. The iPhone 6 was already out at the time, but my parents thought I was too young to use one. When the iPhone 7 released a year later, my parents bought two for themselves and gave me their old iPhone 6 as a hand-me-down.

Soaring Sid

Now I'm motivated
    Years
  • My first phone was a Nokia 215. I got it six years ago, and I'm still using it, as I didn't feel the need to get a new one. It helps me contact people, and if I need to come to the internet, I can use the laptop.
    Spoiler:

lilaë21

Roaming Sinnoh
    Years
  • My first phone was a clamshell BenQ whose model I don't remember, which was handed me by my father when I was 11. One year later the first one I chose was a lime green Sony Ericsson W300i, like this one, while my first smartphone was a Nokia X6 in 2011.

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    I remember mine being a cheap flip phone that I got in high school and I thought it was the coolest thing ever. This is roughly what it looked like.

12mm8300sil2.jpg

Back