• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your outfit for the day?

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
Most of the day I wore fleece sweatpants and a olive shirt cause I was too lazy to change out of my PJs. Now I'm in a plaid button up shirt tucked in, black slim straight jeans, black suit jack , dress shoes and blue striped dress socks. I'm dress so nice cause tonight was the wake for the guy in my class who died in a car accident. I had a bowtie on but took it off at the funeral home cause I felt like the odd man out being the only guy in a bow tie and everyone else in normal ties. >_>

Honest

Hi!
Years
Whoo, light grey skinny jeans, dark grey American Eagle shirt with a striped emerald, dark and light grey cardigan over that, along with a light grey scarf looped around my neck and over my shoulder, and dark grey beanie, flanked with black boats.

Dear god, rereading that, I sound like a freakin fashionista or something. D:

Edit: everyone likes pictures. Was too lazy to reorient, sowwy.
Spoiler:

Last edited:

s0nido

turn up the engine
Years
Currently wearing grey sport shots and a grey t-shirt from Converse. It's a hot day and I can't be bothered wearing anything too heavy/constricting. >.<;

BonkersRider

Twisted Fashion Gal
Years
It was relatively warm yesterday and it got cold again this morning.

Black cotton/lycra fiber mix long sleeve shirt, deep blue cotton pleated miniskirt, high denier black tights (these are so soft!), and black flats.

xVaporeon

used bubblebeam!
Years
  • Age 26
  • UK
  • Seen Dec 25, 2022
I went pretty casual today.
I have a uniform for school, so after school I wore:

- Coca-Cola Christmas holiday t-shirt
- Skinny, light blue ankle length jeans, rolled up at the bottoms a little
- White plimsoles

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
Years
Today I wore black denim jeans (as usual), and an old Halo 3 shirt from my freshman year, when I was severely overweight. I feel weird in it :/

And I couldn't forget my black denim coat, of course!

Towerizer

Alcoholic Renegade
Years
My dad wanted to go skating ( he's 54 and way better than i am haha) so i wore my black OBEY shirt, white cargo shorts, and my Osiris's

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
I wore a red tee that has sushi and it says "this is how we roll!" and under that I had a white turtleneck shirt. Wore jeans, black boots, and a jacket to get out in the rain.

Back